Order Zocor (Generic) pills as cholesterol medication / treatment (Simvastatin) from Merck at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Zocor 5 10 20 mg tablets without prescription and with free shipping here…
Zocor (Simvastatin) is an hmg-coa reductase inhibitor or "statin" used to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglyceride levels in your blood or to raise good cholesterol (HDL) levels in adults. Generic Zocor is one the best medications proven to lower bad cholesterol!
Generic Zocor may also be marketed as:
Lipex, Simovil, Simvastatin, Simvotin, Zocord.
*Zocor® is manufactured by Merck & Co.
Zocor 10mg Pills (Generic)
Zocor 20mg Pills (Generic)
Zocor 5mg Pills (Generic)
Zocor 40mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Zocor (simvastatin) belongs to a group of drugs called HMG CoA reductase inhibitors, or "statins". Simvastatin reduces levels of "bad" cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or LDL) and triglycerides in the blood, while increasing levels of "good" cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein, or HDL).
Generic Zocor is used to lower cholesterol and triglycerides (types of fat) in the blood.
Generic Zocor is also used to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, and other heart complications in people with diabetes, coronary heart disease, or other risk factors.
Take Generic Zocor exactly as prescribed. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Never take this medicine in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Taking too much of this medication may cause serious or life-threatening side effects.
Generic Zocor is usually taken at bedtime or with an evening meal. If you take Generic Zocor more than once daily, take it with meals. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Zocor: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Zocor and call your doctor at once if you have:
- unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness;
- confusion, memory problems;
- fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine;
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- swelling, weight gain, little or no urinating;
- increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Generic Zocor side effects may include:headache;
- joint pain, mild muscle pain;
- constipation, stomach pain or indigestion, mild nausea;
- mild skin rash;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Generic Zocor and lead to potentially dangerous effects. Do not consume grapefruit products while taking this medication.
Avoid eating foods that are high in fat or cholesterol. Generic Zocor will not be as effective in lowering your cholesterol if you do not follow a cholesterol-lowering diet plan.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It can raise triglyceride levels and may increase your risk of liver damage.
Many drugs can interact with Generic Zocor. Not all possible interactions are listed here. Tell your doctor about all your medications and any you start or stop using during treatment with Generic Zocor, especially:
- digoxin, digitalis;
- a blood thinner such as warfarin, Coumadin;
- fenofibric acid or fenofibrate;
- antifungal medications such as fluconazole or voriconazole;
- other medicines that contain niacin (Advicor, Niaspan, Niacor, Simcor, Slo-Niacin, and others);
- drugs that weaken your immune system, such as steroids, cancer medicine, or medicines used to prevent organ transplant rejection, such as sirolimus or tacrolimus; or
- any other "statin" medication such as atorvastatin, fluvastatin, lovastatin, pravastatin, rosuvastatin, or other medication that contains simvastatin (Simcor, Vytorin).
This list is not complete and many other drugs can interact with Zocor.