Order Abilify (Generic) as most trusted antipsychotic medications at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Abilify 10mg 15mg 20mg 30mg tablets without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Abilify (aripiprazole) is one of the most trusted anti-psychotic medication. Generic Abilify is most frequently used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Finally feel better with Generic Abilify and order it here for a fraction of the regular price!
Generic Abilify may also be marketed as: Abilify Discmelt and Aripiprazole.
*Abilify® is a registered trademark of Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Abilify 15mg Pills (Generic)
Abilify 30mg Pills (Generic)
Abilify 10mg Pills (Generic)
Abilify 20mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder (manic depression). It is also used together with other medications to treat major depressive disorder in adults.
Generic Abilify is also used to treat irritability and symptoms of aggression, mood swings, temper tantrums, and self-injury related to autistic disorder in children who are at least 6 years old.
Take Generic Abilify exactly as your doctor tells you to take it. Do not change the dose or stop taking the medicine yourself. Generic Abilify can be taken with or without food. Generic Abilify tablets should be swallowed whole.
Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have some or all of the following symptoms: high fever, stiff muscles, confusion, sweating, changes in pulse, heart rate, and blood pressure. These may be symptoms of a rare and serious condition that can lead to death.
Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any of these serious symptoms:
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia): Increases in blood sugar can happen in some people who take Generic Abilify. Extremely high blood sugar can lead to coma or death. If you have diabetes or risk factors for diabetes (such as being overweight or a family history of diabetes), your doctor should check your blood sugar before you start Generic Abilify and during therapy.
Other Common side effects with Generic Abilify in adults include:
- Inner sense of restlessness/need to move (akathisia)
These are not all the possible side effects of Generic Abilify. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Before taking Generic Abilify, tell your doctor if you have or had:
- Diabetes or high blood sugar in you or your family; your healthcare provider should check your blood sugar before you start Generic Abilify and also during therapy.
- Seizures (convulsions).
- Low or high blood pressure.
- Heart problems or stroke.
- Pregnancy or plans to become pregnant. It is not known if Generic Abilify will harm your unborn baby.
- Breast-feeding or plans to breast-feed. It is not known if Generic Abilify will pass into your breast milk. You and your doctor should decide if you will take Generic Abilify or breast-feed. You should not do both.
- Low white blood cell count.
- Phenylketonuria. Generic Abilify Discmelt Orally Disintegrating Tablets contain phenylalanine.
- Any other medical conditions.
Tell your doctor about all the medicines that you take or recently have taken, including prescription medicines, non-prescription medicines, herbal supplements, and vitamins.
Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Generic Abilify. Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated. Drink plenty of fluids, especially in hot weather and during exercise. It is easier to become dangerously overheated and dehydrated while you are taking Generic Abilify.
If you miss a dose of Generic Abilify, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next dose, just skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the regular time. Do not take two doses of Generic Abilify at the same time.
Store Generic Abilify at room temperature, between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C).Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.