Order Actos (Generic) pills for treatment of type 2 diabetes from Takeda at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Actos 15mg or 30mg tablets without prescription and free shipping here…
Actos (Pioglitazone) is a once-a-day prescription pill for type 2 diabetes that along with healthy eating and physical activity helps your body more effectively use its own natural insulin or the insulin you take. Finally, control your diabetes and order Generic Actos today!
Generic Actos may also be marketed as: Pioglitazone, Actos, Glustin, Glizone and Pios.
*Actos® is manufactured by Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
Actos 15mg Pills (Generic)
Actos 30mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Actos (pioglitazone) is an oral diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar levels. Generic Actos is for people with type 2 diabetes. Pioglitazone is sometimes used in combination with insulin or other medications, but it is not for treating type 1 diabetes.
Take Generic Actos exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Generic Actos is usually taken once daily. You may take Generic Actos with or without food.
Your blood sugar will need to be checked often, and you may need other blood tests at your doctor's office. Visit your doctor regularly.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Actos: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Actos and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- stomach pain, blood in your urine;
- painful urination;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling or rapid weight gain;
- chest pain, general ill feeling;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- blurred vision;
- increased thirst or hunger, urinating more than usual; or
- pale skin, easy bruising or bleeding, weakness.
Less serious Generic Actos side effects may include:
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, cough, sore throat;
- gradual weight gain;
- muscle pain;
- back pain; or
- tooth problems.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Generic Actos. It lowers blood sugar and may interfere with your diabetes treatment.
You should not use Generic Actos if you are allergic to pioglitazone, if you have severe heart failure, if you have active bladder cancer, or if you are in a state of diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment with insulin).
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- bosentan (Tracleer);
- delavirdine (Rescriptor);
- digoxin (Lanoxin);
- gemfibrozil (Lopid);
- midazolam (Versed);
- morphine (MS Contin, Kadian, Oramorph);
- tolbutamide (Orinase);
- trimethoprim (Proloprim, Primsol, Bactrim, Cotrim, Septra);
- vancomycin (Vancocin, Lyphocin);
- amiloride (Midamor), furosemide (Lasix), or triamterene (Dyrenium);
- cimetidine (Tagamet) or ranitidine (Zantac);
- fluconazole (Diflucan) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- nicardipine (Cardene) or nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia);
- procainamide (Procan, Pronestyl, Procanbid), quinidine (Quin-G), or quinine (Qualaquin);
- rifampin (Rifater, Rifadin, Rifamate) or rifapentine (Priftin);
- a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as celecoxib (Celebrex), flurbiprofen (Ansaid), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), indomethacin (Indocin), mefenamic acid (Ponstel), or piroxicam (Feldene); or
- seizure medication such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), phenobarbital (Solfoton), primidone (Mysoline), and others.