Order Antabuse (Generic) to treat chronic alcoholism at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Antabuse and treat alcoholism and start to live better and healthier today! Antabuse is available withour prescription and free shipping here...
Generic Antabuse (disulfiram) is used to treat chronic alcoholism by affecting the metabolism and digestion of alcohol, creating an unpleasant physical feeling when alcohol is consumed. Generic Antabuse should be used along with counseling and support to treat alcoholism. Generic Anatabuse is not a definite cure for alcoholism.
Antabuse 500mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Antabuse can help patients with an alcohol abuse problem not to drink alcohol. When taken with alcohol, this medicine produces unpleasant effects. This medicine is part of a recovery program that includes medical supervision and counseling. It is not a cure.
Take Generic Antabuse exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these instructions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you. Take each dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
Severe and sometimes fatal liver problems have occurred in patients taking Generic Antabuse even without a prior history of liver problems.
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking disulfiram and seek emergency medical attention:
- An allergic reaction (swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; shortness of breath; closing of your throat; or hives);
- Extreme tiredness;
- Dark urine;
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice);
- Large appetite changes;
- Weakness, dizziness or loss of coordination; or
- Severe diarrhea or vomiting.
Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take disulfiram and talk to your doctor if you experience:
- Skin rash or acne;
- Mild headaches;
- Mild drowsiness or tiredness;
- Metallic taste in the mouth; or
- Swollen or sore tongue.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
Before taking Generic Antabuse, tell your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Psychotic disease
- Recently exposure to alcohol or any product that contains alcohol
- Taking metronidazole or paraldehyde
- Under-active thyroid
- An unusual or allergic reaction to disulfiram, pesticides or rubber products, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- Pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- Alcohol or any product that contains alcohol
- Lopinavir; ritonavir
- Oral solutions of ritonavir or sertraline
This medicine may also interact with the following medications:
- Medicines that treat or prevent blood clots like warfarin
This list may not describe all possible interactions. Give your health care provider a list of all the medicines, herbs, non-prescription drugs, or dietary supplements you use. Also tell them if you smoke, drink alcohol, or use illegal drugs. Some items may interact with your medicine.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Store disulfiram at room temperature away from moisture and heat.