Order Asacol (Generic) pills as anti-inflammatory drug to treat diarrhea & inflammation at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Asacol 400mg tablets online without prescription and with free shipping here…
Generic Asacol (mesalamine) affects a substance in the body that causes inflammation, tissue damage, and diarrhea. For effective relief of Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn's disease flare-ups order Generic Asacol today and experience better health. Order Asacol with 70% discount here.
Generic Asacol is also marketed as: Mesalamine, Asacol, Lialda, and Pentasa.
*Asacol® is manufactured by Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Asacol 400mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Asacol is used to treat ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease, proctitis, and proctosigmoiditis. Generic Asacol is also used to prevent the symptoms of ulcerative colitis from recurring.
Mesalazine is a bowel-specific aminosalicylate drug that acts locally in the gut and has its predominant actions there, thereby having few systemic side effects. As a derivative of salicylic acid, mesalazine is also thought to be an antioxidant that traps free radicals, which are potentially damaging byproducts of metabolism.
Contact your doctor for the precise instructions that apply to you. Dosage of this medication may change during treatment depending on the severity of your condition and the progression of your illness.
Take Generic Asacol exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take Generic Asacol with a full glass of water.
Generic Asacol can usually be taken with or without food. Follow your doctor's instructions. Do not crush, break, or chew a Generic Asacol tablet. Swallow the tablet whole.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Asacol: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop taking Generic Asacol and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- severe stomach pain, cramping, fever, headache, and bloody diarrhea.
Less serious Generic Asacol side effects may include:
- mild nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhea, gas;
- fever, sore throat, or other flu symptoms;
- headache or dizziness;
- tired feeling; or
- skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction. Follow your doctor's instructions about any restrictions on food, beverages, or activity while you are using Generic Asacol.
Before taking Generic Asacol, tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- azathioprine (Imuran) or mercaptopurine (Purinethol);
- pentamidine (Nebupent, Pentam);
- tacrolimus (Prograf);
- amphotericin B (Fungizone, AmBisome, Amphotec, Abelcet);
- antibiotics such as capreomycin (Capastat), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater), vancomycin (Vancocin, Vancoled);
- antiviral medicines such as acyclovir (Zovirax), adefovir (Hepsera), cidofovir (Vistide), or foscarnet (Foscavir);
- cancer medicine such as aldesleukin (Proleukin), carmustine (BiCNU, Gliadel), cisplatin (Platinol), ifosfamide (Ifex), oxaliplatin (Eloxatin), streptozocin (Zanosar), or tretinoin (Vesanoid);
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), diclofenac (Voltaren), etodolac (Lodine), indomethacin, nabumetone (Relafen), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), piroxicam (Feldene), and others.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Asacol.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Asacol at room temperature away from moisture and heat.