Order Atomoxetine pills at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Atomoxetine Atomoxetine 10mg, Atomoxetine 18mg, Atomoxetine 25mg tablets online as ADHD medication without prescription and free shipping here…
Atomoxetine is a treatment for a condition called attention-deficit hyperactivity syndrome. Atomoxetine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) that has undergone extensive testing before getting FDA approval. It is the active ingredient in the popular medication Strattera. Atomoxetine offers highly effective treatment of ADHD, and is one of the top prescribed medications by doctors!
Atomoxetine also marketed as: Attentin, Strattera, Atomoxetine HCI, Tomoxetin.
Atomoxetine 10mg Pills
Atomoxetine 18mg Pills
Atomoxetine 25mg Pills
Atomoxetine 40mg Pills
Atomoxetine is prescribed primarily for the treatment of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in children, adolescents and adults. This disorder is marked by either constant activity, a persistent inability to stay focused, or both. This medication works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural chemicals in the brain (neurotransmitters).
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medicine with a full glass of water.
Atomoxetine is usually taken once daily, but it may be taken in the morning and late afternoon. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking atomoxetine and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- chest pain, shortness of breath, fast or uneven heartbeats;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- unusual thoughts or behavior, aggression, hallucinations (seeing things that are not there);
- nausea, pain in your upper stomach, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, seizure);
- urinating less than usual or not at all; or
- numbness, burning pain, or tingly feeling.
Less serious side effects may include:
- feeling irritable;
- feeling dizzy or drowsy;
- cough, dry mouth;
- skin rash or itching;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- increased menstrual cramps; or
- impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid using or handling an open or broken capsule. If the medicine from inside the capsule gets in your eyes, rinse them thoroughly with water and call your doctor.
Atomoxetine may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- albuterol (Proventil, Ventolin);
- amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone);
- bupropion (Wellbutrin, Zyban);
- celecoxib (Celebrex);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- doxorubicin (Adriamycin);
- methadone (Dolophine, Methadose);
- metoclopramide (Reglan);
- quinidine (Quin-G);
- ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra);
- ranitidine (Zantac);
- terbinafine (Lamisil);
- an antidepressant such as citalopram (Celexa), clomipramine (Anafranil); escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), or sertraline (Zoloft); or
- antihistamines or sleep medicine such as diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Unisom, and others) or chlorpheniramine (Chlor-Trimeton and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with atomoxetine.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Store at room temperature at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.