Order Avanafil pills as new fast ED medicine for an long-lasting erection (Stendra) at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy cheap Avanafil 50mg 100mg tablets as alternative for Stendra without prescription here ...
Avanafil is the active ingredient of Stendra®, the fastest acting ED treatment on the market today, and recently FDA approved. This fast-acting ED medicine that works wonders in just 15 minutes! No more awkwardly waiting for pills to take effect, this revolutionary new treatment activates in as little as 15 minutes. Avanafil works similar to Viagra, Cialis and Levitra, only it is the fastest-acting drug in this category.
Avanafil is also marketed as: Generic Stendra, Generic Avanafil and Stendra.
*Stendra® is a registered trademark of Vivus Inc.
Avanafil 100mg Pills
Avanafil 50mg Pills
Avanafil is one of the newest erectile dysfunction treatments on the market today. Avanafil is already making a name for itself for being the fastest acting ED treatment available in stores. Known as the first "On-Demand" ED treatment, Avanafil goes to work nearly half as fast as the leading erectile dysfunction treatments. Avanafil is an orally administered phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitor indicated tablet that's used in to temporarily treat erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is caused by a protein in the body that prevents blood vessels from expanding.
Avanafil, the active ingredient in Generic Stendra, inhibits the activity of protein, allowing blood vessels to expand and enter the penis. This produces an erection during times of sexual excitement. Avanafil is a revolutionary oral tablet activates in as little as 15 minutes (30 - 60 minutes faster than similar ED treatments). Why wait for release when you can get going when the mood strikes you.
Take Avanafil orally approximately 30 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. This medication may be taken with or without food. Do not take Avanafil more than within a 24 hour period.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
If you become dizzy or nauseated during sexual activity, or if you have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of avanafil.
Stop using avanafil and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- changes in vision or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious side effects may include:
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest;
- headache, mild dizziness;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sinus pain, or sore throat;
- diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of avanafil. Avoid drinking more than 3 alcoholic beverages while you are taking avanafil.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with avanafil and lead to potentially dangerous effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor.
Avoid using other medicines to treat erectile dysfunction, such as sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), or vardenafil (Levitra) while you are taking avanafil.
This medication will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases--including HIV and AIDS. Using a condom is the only way to protect yourself from these diseases.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- imatinib (Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater, Rifamate), or rifapentine (Priftin);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), posaconazole (Noxafil), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- a barbiturate such as phenobarbital (Solfoton);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), silodosin (Rapaflo), or tamsulosin (Flomax, Jalyn);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta, Amturnide), diltiazem (Cardizem, Cartia, Dilacor, Diltia, Diltzac, Taztia, Tiazac), enalapril (Vasotec), nicardipine (Cardene), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), quinidine (Quin-G), verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan, Tarka), and others;
- HIV or AIDS medications such as atazanavir (Reyataz), darunavir (Prezista), delavirdine (Rescriptor), efavirenz (Sustiva), etravirine (Intelence), nevirapine (Viramune), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra), or saquinavir (Invirase);
- seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), and others; or
- the hepatitis C medications boceprevir (Victrelis) or telaprevir (Incivek).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with avanafil.
Avanafil is used only as needed, thus missed dosages are not relevant. However, one should not take more than a doctor's recommended dose, and never more than once in twenty-four hours.
The ideal temperature for storing Avanafil is between 59 and 86 degrees (or 15 and 30 degrees Celsius) away from heat, moisture, and sunlight. Keep this medication a safe distance away from children and pets.