Order Avodart (Generic) pills to treat urinary symptoms and prostate problems at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Avodart 0.5mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
The prostate gland forms part of the male reproductive system. It is a gland responsible for male sexual function and reproduction. Avodart (Dutasteride) is a medication that treats Enlarging Prostate. Over time, dutasteride may shrink the prostate, improve urinary symptoms and lower the chance of surgery.
Avodart also marketed as: Avidart, Avolve, Duagen, Duprost, Generic Avodart, Dutasteride, Tridesun.
*Avodart® is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.
Avodart 0.5mg Capsules (Generic)
Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. Remember to use it at the same time each day. It may take 3 to 6 months before you notice an improvement of your symptoms
Contact your doctor if you experience these side effects and they are severe or bothersome. Your pharmacist may be able to advise you on managing side effects.
- breast enlargement or tenderness
- decreased sexual desire or ability
- erectile dysfunction (difficulty getting or keeping an erection)
- Stop taking the medication and seek immediate medical attention if any of the following occur:
- chest tightness
- difficulty breathing or wheezing
- rash, hives, or itching
- swelling of the eyelids, face, lips
Some people may experience side effects other than those listed. Check with your doctor if you notice any symptom that worries you while you are taking this medication.
Dutasteride is intended for use by men only. Women and children must avoid contact with the medication, as it is absorbed through the skin. If contact occurs, wash the exposed area immediately with soap and water. Women who may be pregnant must avoid touching any pills of dutasteride (even ones that are not leaking).
Children: This medication is not intended for use by children. The safety and effectiveness of dutasteride have not been established for use by this age group.
There may be an interaction between dutasteride and any of the following:
- "azole" antifungals (e.g., fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole)
- macrolide antibiotics (e.g., erythromycin, clarithromycin)
- protease inhibitors (e.g., indinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir)