Order Budesonide Nasal Spray 100mg (Generic) to treat numerous inflammations in the body at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Budesonide Nasal Spray Online without prescription and with free shipping here…
Budesonide is a steroid used to treat numerous inflamations in the body. It is the active ingredient in the popular mediaction Entocort, manufactured by AstraZeneca. Budesonide offers highly effective treatment of Crohn's disease and is one of the top prescribed medications by doctors.
Budesonide is also marketed as Entocort EC, Rhinocort, Generic Budesonide and Pulmicort.
Each spray bottle contains Budesonide 100mg.
Budesonide 100mg Nasal Spray (Generic)
Budesonide is used to treat Crohn's disease. Budesonide is in a class of medications called corticosteroids. It works by decreasing inflammation (swelling) in the digestive tract of people who have Crohn's disease.
It is also used for the treatment of asthma and non-infectious rhinitis (including hay fever and other allergies), and for treatment and prevention of nasal polyposis.
Take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Budesonide should be taken before a meal.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist);
- increased blood pressure (severe headache, fast or uneven heart rate, blurred vision); or
- general ill feeling with headache, tiredness, nausea, and vomiting.
Less serious side effects may include:
- thinning of the skin, easy bruising;
- runny or stuffy nose, cough, sore throat;
- muscle pain;
- mild nausea, stomach pain, indigestion;
- mild skin rash; or
- changes in your menstrual periods.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Before taking this medication:
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: clarithromycin, erythromycin, ketoconazole, indinavir, itraconazole, nefazodone, nelfinavir, ritonavir, and telithromycin. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects. Many other medications may also interact with budesonide, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant, or plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking budesonide, call your doctor.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Budesonide and cause increased levels of the medication in your blood. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor.
Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Call your doctor for preventive treatment if you are exposed to chicken pox or measles. These conditions can be serious or even fatal in people who are using Budesonide.
Tell your doctor about all medicines you use, and those you start or stop using during your treatment with budesonide, especially:
- an antibiotic--clarithromycin, erythromycin, telithromycin;
- an antidepressant--desipramine, nefazodone, sertraline;
- antifungal medication--itraconazole, ketoconazole, posaconazole, voriconazole;
- heart or blood pressure medication--amiodarone, diltiazem, dronedarone, nicardipine, quinidine, verapamil;
- hepatitis C medications--boceprevir, telaprevir;
- HIV/AIDS medication--atazanavir, delavirdine, fosamprenavir, indinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir; or
- any other steroids or drugs that can weaken the immune system.
This list is not complete and many other drugs can interact with budesonide.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to take the medicine and skip the missed dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Budesonide at room temperature away from moisture and heat.