Order Clopidogrel to prevent/treat heart attack, stroke and blood clots from Sanofi-Aventis at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Clopidogrel 75mg tablets without prescription and with free shipping here…
Clopidogrel is used in the prevention and treatment of heart attack, stroke, blood clots, and acute coronary syndrome. Clopidogrel is a sensational antiplatelet drug prescribed to millions worldwide.
Clopidogrel also marketed as:
Ceruvin, Plavix, Clopilet, Generic Clopidogrel, Clopivas.
*Clopidogrel® is manufactured by Sanofi-Aventis.
Clopidogrel 75mg Pills
Clopidogrel helps to prevent blood clots. It reduces the chance of having a heart attack or a stroke in people who have already had a heart attack or a stroke. Clopidogrel can also decrease the chance of a heart attack or stroke in certain groups of people at high risk for these events.
Take Clopidogrel tablets orally. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Swallow the tablets with a glass of water. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Clopidogrel and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- nosebleed or other bleeding that will not stop;
- bloody or tarry stools, blood in your urine;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- pale skin, weakness, fever, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin.
Less serious side effects may include itching.
Visit your prescriber or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. Do not stop taking clopidogrel except on your prescriber's advice.
Ask your prescriber or health care professional before you take non-prescription pain relievers.
Do not take aspirin, aspirin-containing products, or antiinflammatory drugs such as ibuproben (e.g, Motrin), ketoprofen (Orudis), naproxen (e.g., Aleve) unless directed to do so by your prescriber or health care professional. If you are going to have surgery, tell your prescriber or health care professional that you are taking clopidogrel.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use to prevent blood clots, including:
- abciximab (ReoPro);
- dalteparin (Fragmin);
- enoxaparin (Lovenox);
- eptifibatide (Integrilin);
- fondaparinux (Arixtra);
- ticlopidine (Ticlid);
- tinzaparin (Innohep);
- tirofiban (Aggrastat);
- urokinase (Abbokinase); and
- warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven).
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Keep out of the reach of children in a container that small children cannot open. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.