Order Combivir (Generic) antivral drug to prevent HIV virus from reproducing at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online Drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy Cheap Generic Combivir 150mg or 300mg pills without prescirption here ...
Generic Combivir (Lamivudine and Zidovudine) helps keep the HIV virus from reproducing in the body. Generic Combivir is one of the most prescribed medications for HIV, and now you can order it for a fraction of its regular price!
Generic Combivir is also marketed as: lamivudine/zidovudine and Combivir.
*Combivir® is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
Combivir 300mg Pills (Generic)
Combivir 150mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Combivir is an antiviral medication containing a combination of lamivudine and zidovudine. These medicines are in a group of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) medicines called reverse transcriptase inhibitors. Generic Combivir helps keep the HIV virus from reproducing in the body. The combination of the two active ingredient have a stronger and more sustained effect than using either drug alone, and assists in reducing pill burden and in aiding compliance with the antiretroviral drug therapy.
Generic Combivir is used to treat HIV, which causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). This medication is not a cure for HIV or AIDS.
Take Generic Combivir exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Generic Combivir can be taken with or without food.
HIV/AIDS is usually treated with a combination of drugs. Use all medications as directed by your doctor. Read the medication guide or patient instructions provided with each medication. Do not change your doses or medication schedule without your doctor's advice. Every person with HIV or AIDS should remain under the care of a doctor.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Combivir: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. This medication may cause lactic acidosis (a build-up of lactic acid in the body, which can be fatal).
Get emergency medical help if you have even mild symptoms of lactic acidosis, such as: muscle pain or weakness, numb or cold feeling in your arms and legs, trouble breathing, stomach pain, nausea with vomiting, fast or uneven heart rate, dizziness, or feeling very weak or tired.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these other serious side effects while taking Generic Combivir:
- signs of a new infection such as fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- increased sweating, tremors in your hands, anxiety, feeling irritable, sleep problems (insomnia);
- diarrhea, unexplained weight loss, menstrual changes, impotence, loss of interest in sex;
- swelling in your neck or throat (goiter);
- problems with walking, breathing, speech, swallowing, or eye movement;
- weakness or prickly feeling in your fingers or toes;
- severe lower back pain, loss of bladder or bowel control;
- liver problems--upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- pancreatitis-severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
- Less serious Generic Combivir side effects may include:
- mild nausea or diarrhea;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sinus pain, cough; or
- changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and trunk).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Tell your doctor at once if you develop signs of infection. Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury. Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth.
Taking this medication will not prevent you from passing HIV to other people. Avoid having unprotected sex or sharing razors or toothbrushes. Talk with your doctor about safe ways to prevent HIV transmission during sex.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- antiviral medication such as ganciclovir (Cytovene) or Generic Copegus (Copegus, Rebetron, Virazole);
- a cancer medicine such as doxorubicin (Adriamycn);
- interferon (Actimmune, Alferon, Avonex, Betaseron, Extavia, Infergen, Intron, Rebetron, Rebif); or
- a sulfa drug (Bactrim, Septra, SMX-TMP).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Combivir.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Combivir at room temperature away from moisture and heat.