Order Detrol (Generic) pills for treatment of overactive bladder from Pfizer at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Detrol 1mg tablets, 2mg pills, 4mg tablets without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Detrol (tolterodine) reduces spasms of the bladder muscles and is an FDA-approved prescription medicine for the treatment of overactive bladder. By using Generic Detrol, once a day, it is clinically proven to reduce overactive bladder symptoms over a 24-hour period!
Generic Detrol is also marketed as Tolterodine, Detrol and Detrol LA.
*Detrol® is manufactured by Pfizer Pharmaceuticals.
Detrol 4mg Pills (Generic)
Detrol 2mg Pills (Generic)
Detrol 1mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Detrol is used to treat overactive bladder with symptoms of urinary frequency, urgency, and incontinence.
Overactive bladder symptoms can occur when the bladder muscle is too active. This means that the muscle contracts, or squeezes, too often or when you don't want it to. This can cause a strong sudden urge to urinate even when the bladder isn't full. Generic Detrol helps calm the bladder muscle. That can help reduce overactive bladder symptoms like leaks, strong sudden urges to go, and going too often.
Take Generic Detrol exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Take Generic Detrol with water. Do not crush, chew, break, or open a controlled-release capsule. Swallow it whole.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Detrol: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Generic Detrol and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain, fast or uneven heart rate;
- confusion, hallucinations;
- urinating less than usual or not at all; or
- painful or difficult urination.
Less serious Generic Detrol side effects may include:
- dry mouth, dry eyes;
- blurred vision;
- dizziness, drowsiness;
- constipation or diarrhea;
- stomach pain or upset;
- joint pain; or
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not take Detrol if you are allergic to tolterodine or or fesoterodine (Toviaz), if you have untreated or uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma, or if you have a blockage of the urinary tract, stomach, or intestines.
Before you take Detrol, tell your doctor if you have kidney or liver disease, glaucoma, myasthenia gravis, or a personal or family history of "Long QT syndrome."
Generic Detrol may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Drinking alcohol can increase some of the side effects of Generic Detrol.
Before taking Generic Detrol, tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- arsenic trioxide (Trisenox);
- chloroquine (Arelan) or halofantrine (Hn);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- droperidol (Inapsine);
- narcotic medication such as levomethadyl (Orlaam) or methadone (Dolophine, Methadose);
- pentamidine (NebuPent, Pentam);
- vinblastine (Velban);
- antibiotics such as azithromycin (Zithromax), clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), pentamidine (NebuPent, Pentam), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- medicines to treat psychiatric disorders, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), haloperidol (Haldol), mesoridazine (Serentil) pimozide (Orap), or thioridazine (Mellaril); or
- heart rhythm medicine such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), dofetilide (Tikosyn), disopyramide (Norpace), procainamide (Procan, Pronestyl), quinidine (Quin-G), or sotalol (Betapace).
This list is not complete and there are many other drugs that can interact with Generic Detrol.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Detrol at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep away from children and pets.