Order Ditropan (Generic) pills to reduce muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract from Aventis at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Ditropan 2.5mg tablets or 5mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Ditropan (Oxybutynin) reduces muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract. For effective relief of overactive bladder symptoms order Generic Ditropan today and finally experience better health!
Generic Ditropan is also marketed as Oxybutynin, , Ditropan, Ditropan XL, Urotrol.
*Ditropan® is manufactured by Aventis Pharmaceuticals.
Ditropan 5mg Pills (Generic)
Ditropan 2.5mg Pills (Generic)
Ditropan is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder, such as frequent or urgent urination, incontinence (urine leakage), and increased night-time urination.
It competitively antagonizes the M1, M2, and M3 subtypes of the muscarinic acetylcholine receptor. It also has direct spasmolytic effects on bladder smooth muscle as a calcium antagonist and local anesthetic.
Take Generic Ditropan exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medication with a full glass of water. Generic Ditropan may be taken with or without food.
Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole. Breaking the pill may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
Try to take this medication at the same time each day.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Ditropan: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Ditropan and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- hot, dry skin and extreme thirst;
- severe stomach pain or constipation;
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- pain or burning when you urinate; or
- urinating less than usual or not at all.
Less serious Generic Ditropan side effects may include:
- dry mouth;
- dry eyes, blurred vision;
- mild constipation;
- nausea, mild stomach pain or upset;
- dizziness, drowsiness, weakness;
- sleep problems; or
- runny nose.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
You should not use Generic Ditropan if you are allergic to oxybutynin, or if you have untreated or uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma, a blockage in your digestive tract (stomach or intestines), or if you are unable to urinate.
Before using Generic Ditropan, tell your doctor if you have glaucoma, liver or kidney disease, an enlarged prostate, myasthenia gravis, ulcerative colitis, a blockage in your stomach or intestines, or a stomach disorder such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or slow digestion.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Generic Ditropan can decrease perspiration and you may be more prone to heat stroke.
This medication may cause blurred vision and may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert and able to see clearly.
Before using Generic Ditropan, tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold or allergy medicine, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by Generic Ditropan.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- Other bladder or urinary medications such as darifenacin (Enablex), flavoxate (Urispas), tolterodine (Detrol), or Generic Solifenacin (Generic VESIcare);
- glycopyrrolate (Robinul);
- flecainide (Tambocor);
- mepenzolate (Cantil);
- thioridazine (Mellaril);
- HIV /AIDS medicine such as nelfinavir (Viracept) or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin) or erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin);
- an antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- atropine (Donnatal, and others), benztropine (Cogentin), dimenhydrinate (Dramamine), methscopolamine (Pamine), or scopolamine (Transderm-Scop);
- bronchodilators such as ipratroprium (Atrovent) or tiotropium (Spiriva);
- irritable bowel medications such as dicyclomine (Bentyl), hyoscyamine (Anaspaz, Cystospaz, Levsin, and others), or propantheline (Pro-Banthine); or
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Etrafon), fluoxetine (Prozac), fluvoxamine (Luvox), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), doxepin (Sinequan), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), Generic Nortriptyline (Pamelor), paroxetine (Paxil), and others.
This list is not complete and there are many other drugs that can interact with Generic Ditropan.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Ditropan at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep away from children and pets.