Order Estrace (Generic) pills to treat symptoms of menopause at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Estrace 1mg tablets or 2mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Estrace (Estradiol) is a form of the hormone estrogen. Generic Estrace is used to treat symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes, and vaginal dryness, burning, irritation and others. Generic Estrace is one of the most used medications of its kind, and you can order it here for a fraction of the regular price!
Generic Estrace also marketed as: Estradiol, Oestradiol, Femtrace, Gynodiol.
*Estrace® is manufactured by Bristol-Myers Squibb Company or Barr Laboratories, Inc.
Estrace 1mg Pills (Generic)
Estrace 2mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Estrace is used for the treatment of moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms associated with the menopause. It is also used for the treatment of vulval and vaginal atrophy, hypoestrogenism due to hypogonadism, castration or primary ovarian failure, treatment of breast cancer (for palliation only), treatment of advanced androgen-dependent carcinoma of the prostate (for palliation only) and prevention of osteoporosis.
Take Generic Estrace exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not use the medication in larger amounts, or use it for longer than recommended by your doctor.
Long-term Generic Estrace treatment may increase your risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, or uterine cancer. Talk with your doctor about your individual risks before using Generic Estrace long-term.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Estrace: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Estrace and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- unusual vaginal bleeding (especially if you are past menopause);
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;
- stabbing chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, fast heart rate;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, increased thirst, muscle weakness, confusion, and feeling tired or restless;
- a lump in your breast;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- pain, swelling, or tenderness in your stomach; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Before using this medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have: undiagnosed abnormal vaginal bleeding, cancer (e.g., breast cancer), blood clots, active/recent stroke or heart attack, liver disease.
Do not smoke while using Generic Estrace. Smoking can increase your risk of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack caused by estradiol.
Generic Estrace can harm an unborn baby or cause birth defects. Do not use Generic Estrace if you are pregnant.
Generic Estrace can harm an Long-term Generic Estrace treatment may increase your risk of breast cancer, ovarian cancer, or uterine cancer.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Tegretol);
- phenobarbital (Luminal, Solfoton);
- phenytoin (Dilantin);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate, Rimactane); or
- ritonavir (Norvir);
- St. John's wort;
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin) or erythromycin (E-Mycin, E.E.S., Erythrocin, Ery-Tab); or
- antifungal medication such as ketoconazole (Extina, Ketozole, Nizoral, Xolegal).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Estrace.