Order Fluconazole capsules (Diflucan) as antifungal antibiotic to kill sensitive fungi at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Fluconazole 150mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Fluconazole is an antifungal antibiotic and the active ingredient found in brand-name Diflucan®. It kills sensitive fungi by interfering with the formation of the fungal cell membrane. Fluconazole is a cost-saving medication prescribed by medical physicians worldwide!
Fluconazole may also be marketed as: Damicol, Diflucan, Generic Fluconazole, Triflucan.
Fluconazole 150mg Pills
Fluconazole is an antifungal antibiotic. Fluconazole is used to treat infections caused by fungus, which can invade any part of the body including the mouth, throat, esophagus, lungs, bladder, genital area, and the blood.
Fluconazole is also used to prevent fungal infection in people with weak immune systems caused by cancer treatment, bone marrow transplant, or diseases such as AIDS.
Take Fluconazole by mouth with or without food. Fluconazole works best if it is taken at the same time each day. To clear up your infection completely, take Fluconazole for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days. Do not miss any doses. Use Fluconazole as directed by your doctor. Take Fluconazole at least 2 hours before proton pump inhibitors (eg, omeprazole).
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome: changes in taste; dizziness; headache; nausea; stomach pain. Fluconazole may cause a rash. If the rash worsens, contact your doctor.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur: Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); diarrhea; scaly, red skin over a large portion of the body; swollen or tender abdomen; vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Fluconazole may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Fluconazole with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it. Fluconazole has been known to cause rare cases of serious liver damage, including death, mainly in patients with serious medical conditions.
Hormonal birth control (such as birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Fluconazole. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (such as condoms). If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Fluconazole while you are pregnant. Fluconazole is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Fluconazole, check with your doctor.
Some medicines may interact with Fluconazole. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aldosterone blockers (eg, eplerenone), amiodarone, astemizole, cisapride, pimozide, serotonin receptor agonists (eg, eletriptan), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin),
- quinolines (eg, ciprofloxacin), or terfenadine because the risk of severe irregular heartbeat (eg, QT prolongation) may be increased Rifabutin because the risk of certain eye problems (eg, uveitis) may be increased Macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus) because the risk of kidney problems may be increased Rifampin or proton pump inhibitors (eg, omeprazole) because they may decrease Fluconazole 's effectiveness
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), benzodiazepines (eg, alprazolam), buspirone, carbamazepine, cyclophosphamide, cyclosporine, ergot alkaloids (eg, ergotamine ), haloperidol,
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors or "statins" (eg, simvastatin), hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), methadone, muscarinic antagonists (eg, solifenacin, tolterodine), narcotics (eg, codeine), ramelteon,
- sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide), theophylline,
- tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Fluconazole.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Fluconazole may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
If you miss a dose of Fluconazole, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Fluconazole below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Fluconazole out of the reach of children and away from pets.