Order Fluticasone inhaler (Flovent) to prevent Asthma attacks at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Fluticasone Inhaler 125mcg online without prescription and free shipping here…
Fluticasone inhalation is used to prevent asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun. The active ingredient in brand-name medications such as Flovent, fluticasone is a steroid which prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
Fluticasone is also marketed as Flovent Diskus, Flovent HFA, Flovent, Flovent Rotadisk.
Fluticasone 125mcg Inhaler (Generic)
Fluticasone 50mcg Inhaler (Generic)
Fluticasone is a steroid. It prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Fluticasone inhalation is used to prevent asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun.
Use exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
This medication comes with patient instructions for safe and effective use. Follow these directions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Do not use Fluticasone inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun. It will not work fast enough. Use only a fast-acting inhalation medication.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Fluticasone and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- weakness, tired feeling, nausea, vomiting, feeling like you might pass out;
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- signs of infection such as fever, chills, sore throat, ear pain, flu symptoms;
- wheezing or breathing problems after using this medication; or
- worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious side effects may include:
- dryness in your mouth, nose, or throat;
- white patches or sores inside your mouth or on your lips;
- stuffy nose, sinus pain, cough; or
- hoarseness or deepened voice.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Call your doctor for preventive treatment if you are exposed to chicken pox or measles. These conditions can be serious or even fatal in people who are using Fluticasone inhalation.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- Generic Imatinib (Generic Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine (Quin-G), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan); or
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), saquinavir (Invirase), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Fluticasone.
Use the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep the medicine canister away from high heat, such as open flame or in a car on a hot day. The canister may explode if it gets too hot.