Order Kerlone (Generic) as effective high blood pressure treatment at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy generic Kerlone 50mg Tablets without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Kerlone (Betaxolol) is in a group of drugs called beta-blockers and is mainly used to help people with high blood pressure. Generic Kerlone is one of the most popular medications to treat hypertension and now you can order it for a fraction of its regular price!
Generic Kerlone is also marketed as, Betaxolol, Betoptic, Betoptic S and Lokren.
*Kerlone® is marketed by Sanofi-Aventis.
Kerlone 50mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Kerlone is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). This medication is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins). It works by slowing down the heart and decreasing the amount of blood it pumps out. This helps to decrease blood pressure, helps the heart pump more efficiently, and reduces the workload on the heart.
Take Generic Kerlone exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take the medication in larger amounts or for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medication with a full glass of water.
Take Generic Kerlone at the same time every day.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- slow or uneven heartbeats;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling of your ankles or feet;
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- cold feeling in your hands and feet;
- joint pain or swelling with fever, swollen glands, muscle aches, vomiting, chest pain, unusual thoughts or behavior, and/or seizure (convulsions); or
- patchy skin color, red spots, or a butterfly-shaped skin rash over your cheeks and nose (worsens in sunlight).
Less serious side effects may include:
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- tired feeling; or
- anxiety, nervousness.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Generic Kerlone can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
Avoid drinking alcohol, which could increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking Generic Kerlone.
Some medical conditions may interact with Generic Kerlone. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine (eg, medicines to treat colds or congestion), herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances or are taking medicine for allergies
- if you have or have ever had an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma), lung or breathing problems (eg, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, chronic bronchitis, emphysema), psoriasis, glaucoma or increased pressure in the eye, diabetes, kidney or liver problems, low blood sugar, or overactive thyroid
- if you have a history of chest pain or angina, heart problems (eg, heart failure, slow or irregular heartbeat, heart attack), low blood pressure, blood circulation problems, or blood vessel problems (including those in the brain or heart)
- if you are on dialysis or are scheduled to have surgery
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or plan on becoming pregnant before taking this medication.
Before taking Generic Kerlone, tell your doctor if you are using:
- allergy treatments (or if you are undergoing allergy skin-testing);
- Generic Clonidine (Catapres);
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin);
- guanabenz (Wytensin);
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam);
- a diabetes medication such as Generic Insulin, glyburide (Diabeta, Micronase, Glynase), glipizide (Glucotrol), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), or metformin (Glucophage);
- a heart medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), Generic Norpace (Norpace), nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat), reserpine (Serpasil), Generic verapamil (Calan, Verelan, Isoptin), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem);
- medicine for asthma or other breathing disorders, such as Generic Albuterol (Ventolin, Proventil), metaproterenol (Alupent), pirbuterol (Maxair), terbutaline (Brethaire, Brethine, Bricanyl), and theophylline (Theo-Dur, Theolair); or
- cold medicines, stimulant medicines, or diet pills.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Kerlone.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If your next dose is less than 8 hours away, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Kerlone at room temperature away from moisture and heat.