Order Lamisil (Generic) pills as best selling drugs for killing fungus from Novartis at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Lamisil 250mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Lamisil (Terbinafine) is an antifungal medication. Generic Lamisil is one of Novartis Pharmaceuticals best-selling drugs mainly prescribed for killing fungus and preventing its growth!
Lamisil may also be marketed as: Terbinafine, Terbinafine hydrochloride, Terbisil, Zabel.
*Lamisil® is a registered trademark of Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
Lamisil 10mg cream (Generic)
Lamisil 250mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Lamisil (terbinafine) is an antifungal antibiotic. Generic Lamisil is used to treat infections caused by fungus that affect the fingernails or toenails. Lamisil oral granules are used to treat a fungal infection of scalp hair follicles in children who are at least 4 years old.
Take Generic Lamisil by mouth with or without food. Take all of the Generic Lamisil that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. The symptoms may begin to improve before the infection is completely treated. It may take several months to cure a fingernail or toenail infection.
Stop taking Generic Lamisil and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat;
- joint pain or swelling, swollen glands, patchy skin color, or a butterfly-shaped skin rash over your cheeks and nose;
- changes in mood or behavior;
- hearing problems;
- weight loss due to taste changes;
- raised, silvery flaking of the skin; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Lamisil side effects may include:
- upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, mild nausea or stomach pain;
- headache, dizziness or spinning sensation;
- mild skin rash or itching; or
- unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth.
To make sure you can safely take Lamisil, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- liver disease;
- kidney disease;
- a history of depression; or
- an autoimmune disorder such as lupus or psoriasis.
FDA pregnancy category B. Lamisil is not expected to be harmful to an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment.
Before taking Generic Lamisil, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- rifampin (Rifater, Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifamate);
- another antifungal medicine, such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- a heart rhythm medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), propafenone (Rythmol) or flecainide (Tambocor);
- an "SSRI" antidepressant such as fluoxetine (Prozac), fluvoxamine (Luvox), or paroxetine (Paxil);
- a tricyclic antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Vanatrip, Limbitrol), desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), and others;
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), or tranylcypromine (Parnate); or
- a beta-blocker such as betaxolol (Kerlone), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne), metoprolol (Dutoprol, Lopressor, Toprol), pindolol (Visken), propranolol (Inderal), or timolol (Blocadren).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Lamisil.
Store below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Terbinafine out of the reach of children and away from pets.