Order Lasix® (Brand) to lower high blood pressure at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy brand Lasix 40mg tablets without prescription and free shipping here…
Lasix® is an extremely effective medication that lowers high blood pressure. It is a loop diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt, allowing the salt to be passed in your urine instead. Lasix® manufactured by Sanofi-Aventis and is one of its best-selling drugs!
Lasix Brand may also be marketed as: Furosemide, Fusemide, Generic Lasix, Frumex.
*This product is the genuine brand-name medication Lasix® by pharmaceutical company Sanofi-Aventis.
Lasix 40mg Pills (Brand)
Lasix is a loop diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt, allowing the salt to instead be passed in your urine. Lasix treats fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure, liver disease, or a kidney disorder such as nephrotic syndrome. This medication is also used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lasix may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Take this medication exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from Lasix.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Lasix and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- dry mouth, thirst, nausea, vomiting
- feeling weak, drowsy, restless, or light-headed
- fast or uneven heartbeat
- muscle pain or weakness
- urinating less than usual or not at all
- easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness
- a red, blistering, peeling skin rash
- hearing loss; or
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
- diarrhea, constipation, or stomach pain
- numbness, burning, pain, or tingly feeling
- dizziness; or
- blurred vision.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Avoid becoming dehydrated. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink while you are taking Lasix.
If you take sucralfate (Carafate), take it at least 2 hours before or after you take Lasix.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- cisplatin (Platinol);
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Gengraf, Sandimmune);
- ethacrynic acid (Edecrin);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall);
- phenytoin (Dilantin);
- an antibiotic such as amikacin (Amikin), cefdinir (Omnicef), cefprozil (Cefzil), cefuroxime (Ceftin), cephalexin (Keflex), gentamicin (Garamycin), kanamycin (Kantrex), neomycin (Mycifradin, Neo Fradin, Neo Tab), streptomycin, tobramycin (Nebcin, Tobi);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), benazepril (Lotensin), candesartan (Atacand), eprosartan (Teveten), enalapril (Vasotec), irbesartan (Avapro, Avalide), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), losartan (Cozaar, Hyzaar), olmesartan (Benicar), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), telmisartan (Micardis), valsartan (Diovan), and others;
- a laxative (Metamucil, Milk of Magnesia, Colace, Dulcolax, Epsom salts, senna, and others)
- salicylates such as aspirin, Disalcid, Doan's Pills, Dolobid, Salflex, Tricosal, and others; or
- steroids (prednisone and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Lasix.