Order Lasix (Generic) pills to reduce swelling in the body caused by heart failure, liver/kidney disease at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Lasix tablets 40mg or 100mg online without prescription and with free shipping here…
Generic Lasix (Furosemide) is in a class of drugs called loop diuretics (water pills). Generic Lasix is used to reduce swelling in the body caused by congestive heart failure, liver disease, or kidney disease. For treatment of numerous symptoms order Generic Lasix today!
Generic Lasix may also be marketed as: Frumil, Frusemide, Lasix, Frusol, Furosemide.
*Lasix® is manufactured by Sanofi-Aventis.
Lasix 40mg Pills (Generic)
Lasix 100mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Lasix (furosemide) is a loop diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt, allowing the salt to instead be passed in your urine. Generic Lasix treats fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure, liver disease, or a kidney disorder such as nephrotic syndrome. This medication is also used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
Take Generic Lasix exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take more of this medication than is recommended. High doses of Lasix may cause irreversible hearing loss. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Lasix: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Lasix and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- ringing in your ears, hearing loss;
- itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting;
- weight loss, body aches, numbness;
- swelling, rapid weight gain, urinating less than usual or not at all;
- chest pain, new or worsening cough with fever, trouble breathing;
- pale skin, bruising, unusual bleeding, feeling light-headed, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- low potassium (confusion, uneven heart rate, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling);
- low calcium (tingly feeling around your mouth, muscle tightness or contraction, overactive reflexes);
- headache, feeling unsteady, weak or shallow breathing; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Lasix side effects may include:
- diarrhea, constipation, stomach pain;
- dizziness, spinning sensation; or
- mild itching or rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. to make sure you get the best results.
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Avoid becoming dehydrated. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink while you are taking Generic Lasix.
Before using Generic Lasix, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, enlarged prostate, urination problems, cirrhosis or other liver disease, an electrolyte imbalance, high cholesterol, gout, lupus, diabetes, or an allergy to sulfa drugs.
Tell your doctor if you have recently had an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) or any type of scan using a radioactive dye that is injected into your veins.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- cisplatin (Platinol);
- cyclosporine (Neoral, Gengraf, Sandimmune);
- ethacrynic acid (Edecrin);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall);
- phenytoin (Dilantin);
- an antibiotic such as amikacin (Amikin), cefdinir (Omnicef), cefprozil (Cefzil), cefuroxime (Ceftin), cephalexin (Keflex), gentamicin (Garamycin), kanamycin (Kantrex), neomycin (Mycifradin, Neo Fradin, Neo Tab), streptomycin, tobramycin (Nebcin, Tobi);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), benazepril (Lotensin), candesartan (Atacand), eprosartan (Teveten), enalapril (Vasotec), irbesartan (Avapro, Avalide), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), losartan (Cozaar, Hyzaar), olmesartan (Benicar), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), telmisartan (Micardis), valsartan (Diovan), and others;
- a laxative (Metamucil, Milk of Magnesia, Colace, Dulcolax, Epsom salts, senna, and others)
- salicylates such as aspirin, Disalcid, Doan's Pills, Dolobid, Salflex, Tricosal, and others; or
- steroids (prednisone and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Lasix.
If you miss an Generic Lasix dosage, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.
Store Generic Lasix at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat and moisture in a tight, light-resistant container. Exposure to light may cause a slight discoloration. Do not take discolored tablets. Do not store in the bathroom.