Levitra Soft Pills (Generic)
Order Levitra Soft Pills (Generic) to treat erectile dysfunction for long-lasting erections at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy Cheap Generic Levitra Soft Pills without prescription here ...
Generic Levitra Soft Pills (Vardenafil) are used to treat erectile dysfunctions in men. The soft tablets are absorbed quickly through the oral bloodstream, and help to increase blood flow to the male genital area and achieve long-lasting erection during sexual stimulation.
Levitra® Soft Pills is manufactured by Ajanta Pharmaceuticals.
Levitra Soft 20mg Pills (Generic)
Vardenafil Soft is used to treat erection problems in men. The soft tabs are absorbed directly into the bloodstream and as such, they require a much smaller time to achieve the same result. Vardenafil is less likely to have visual disturbance side effects than Sildenafil based drugs. The Generic Levitra Soft keep penile erection longer, and enhanced male sexual performance when aroused. These tablets are effective in improving erectile function in men who suffer from other health disorders and prostate surgery.
Take vardenafil soft tablets by mouth with or without food. The dose is usually taken about 40 minutes before sexual activity. Suck on the tablet untill it is dissolved in the mouth. Do not take double or extra doses.
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, report these to your doctor as soon as possible:
- Back pain
- Changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- Changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- Chest pain or palpitations
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Eyelid swelling
- Muscle aches
- Prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- Skin rash, itching
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- Stuffy nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Before taking Generic Levitra Soft, inform your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Anatomical deformity of the penis, Peyronie's disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours
- Bleeding disorder
- Frequent heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Heart disease, angina, high or low blood pressure, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems
- High cholesterol
- HIV infection
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Sickle cell disease
- History of stroke(s)
- Stomach or intestinal ulcers
- Eye or vision problems
- An unusual reaction to vardenafil, medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
This does not list all precautions. Always speak to your doctor before taking any medicine.
Do not take Generic Levitra Soft if you are taking any of the following medications:
nitroglycerin-type drugs for the heart or chest pain such as amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, even if these are only taken occasionally. This includes some recreational drugs called 'poppers' which also contain amyl nitrate and butyl nitrate.
Vardenafil may also interact with the following medications:
- Alpha blockers such as alfuzosin (UroXatralÂ®), doxazosin (CarduraÂ®), prazosin (MinipressÂ®), tamsulosin (FlomaxÂ®), or terazosin (HytrinÂ®), used to treat high blood pressure or an enlarged prostate.
- Arsenic trioxide
- Certain antibiotics such as clarithromycin, erythromycin, sparfloxacin, troleandomycin
- Certain medicines used for seizures such as carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital
- Certain medicines for the treatment of HIV infection or AIDS
- Certain medicines to control the heart rhythm (e.g., amiodarone, disopyramide, dofetilide, flecainide, ibutilide, quinidine, procainamide, propafenone, sotalol)
- Grapefruit juice
- Medicines for fungal infections (fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- Rifabutin, rifampin, or rifapentine
- Some medicines for treating depression or mood problems (amoxapine, maprotiline, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, nefazodone, pimozide, phenothiazines, tricyclic antidepressants)
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you are taking, including non-prescription medicines, nutritional supplements, or herbal products. Also tell your doctor or health care professional if you are a frequent user of drinks with caffeine or alcohol, if you smoke, or if you use illegal drugs. These may affect the way your medicine works. Check with your health care professional before stopping or starting any of your medicines.
This does not apply. However, do not take double or extra doses.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.