Order Levothroid (Generic) pills when the thyroid does not produce enough of this hormone at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Levothroid 25mcg, 50mcg, 100mcg, 200mcg tablets from Forest Pharma without prescription and free shipping here…
Levothroid (Levothyroxine) is a replacement for a hormone that is normally produced by your thyroid gland to regulate the body's energy and metabolism. Generic Levothroid is a cost-saving medication prescribed by medical physicians worldwide!
Levothroid may also be marketed as: Levaxin, Levoxyl, Generic Levothroid, Synthroid and Unithroid.
*Levothroid® is manufactured by Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Levothroid 25mcg (Generic)
Levothroid 50mcg (Generic)
Levothroid 100mcg (Generic)
Levothroid 200mcg (Generic)
Levothyroxine is a replacement for a hormone that is normally produced by your thyroid gland to regulate the body's energy and metabolism. Levothyroxine is given when the thyroid does not produce enough of this hormone on its own.
Levothyroxine treats hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone). Levothyroxine is also used to treat or prevent goiter (enlarged thyroid gland), which can be caused by hormone imbalances, radiation treatment, surgery, or cancer.
Take Synthroid as a single dose, preferably on an empty stomach, one-half to one hour before breakfast. The drug is absorbed better on an empty stomach. If an infant or child cannot swallow whole tablets, you may crush a Synthroid tablet and mix it into 1 or 2 teaspoonfuls of water.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- feeling nervous or irritable;
- fever, hot flashes, sweating;
- pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- changes in your menstrual periods; or
- appetite changes, weight changes.
Less serious side effects may include mild hair loss. This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Certain medicines can make levothyroxine less effective if taken at the same time. If you use any of the following drugs, avoid taking them within 4 hours before or 4 hours after you take levothyroxine:
- calcium carbonate (Caltrate, Citracal, Oystercal, and others);
- ferrous sulfate iron supplement;
- sucralfate (Carafate);
- sodium polystyrene sulfonate (Kayexalate, Kionex, and others);
- antacids that contain aluminum or magnesium (such as Acid Gone, Aldroxicon, Alternagel, Di-Gel, Gaviscon, Gelusil, Genaton, Maalox, Maldroxal, Milk of Magnesia, Mintox, Mylagen, Mylanta, Pepcid Complete, Rolaids, Rulox); or
- cholesterol-lowering drugs cholestyramine (Questran) and colestipol (Colestid).