Order Lisinopril pills as very effective high blood pressure medication from AstraZeneca at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Lisinopril 10mg 5mg 2.5mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Lisinopril is a very effective high blood pressure medication from AstraZeneca with long lasting action & unique properties that differ from others of its kind. It is the active ingredient in brand-name blood pressure medications such as Prinivil and Zestril.
Lisinopril may also marketed as: Zestril, Noperten, Presiten, Generic Lisinopril, Zestoretic.
Lisinopril 10mg Pills
Lisinopril 5mg Pills
Lisinopril 2.5mg Pills
Lisinopril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It works by relaxing blood vessels. This lowers blood pressure and helps the heart to pump blood more easily. Lisinopril is used to treat high blood pressure alone or with other medicines. It is used along with other medicines to manage heart failure or improve survival after a heart attack. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Take lisinopril exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Take each dose with a full glass of water. Lisinopril can be taken with or without food.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to lisinopril: hives; severe stomach pain, difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms;
- tired feeling, muscle weakness, and pounding or uneven heartbeats;
- psoriasis (raised, silvery flaking of the skin);
- chest pain; or
- high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness, tingly feeling).
Less serious lisinopril side effects may include:
- dizziness, drowsiness, headache;
- depressed mood;
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, upset stomach; or
- mild skin itching or rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use this medication if you are allergic to lisinopril or to any other ACE inhibitor, such as benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), fosinopril (Monopril), enalapril (Vasotec), moexipril (Univasc), perindopril (Aceon), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), or trandolapril (Mavik).
Do not use lisinopril if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby. Stop using lisinopril and tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant.
Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of lisinopril. Do not use salt substitutes or potassium supplements while taking this medicine, unless your doctor has told you to.
To make sure you can safely take lisinopril, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- liver disease;
- heart disease or congestive heart failure;
- diabetes; or
- a connective tissue disease such as Marfan syndrome, Sjogren's syndrome, lupus, scleroderma, or rheumatoid arthritis.
- If you have diabetes or kidney disease, you may not be able to take lisinopril if you are also taking aliskiren (Tekturna, Tekamlo, Valturna, Amturnide).
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- any other blood pressure medications;
- gold injections to treat arthritis;
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith);
- a potassium supplement such as K-Dur, Klor-Con;
- salt substitutes that contain potassium;
- insulin or diabetes medication you take by mouth;
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others; or
- a diuretic (water pill).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with lisinopril.