Order Lopressor (Generic) to slow down the heart rate and relaxing blood vessels (Metoprolol) at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Lopressor 25mg, 50mg or 100mg tablets from Novartis without prescription and with free shipping here…
Lopressor (Metoprolol) is a safe & effective long-term treatment of hypertension. It is in a class of medications called beta blockers, working by slowing the heart rate and relaxing the blood vessels so the heart does not have to pump as hard.
Generic Lopressor also marketed as: Corvitol, Metoprolol, Lopressor, Minax, Seloken and Toprol etc...
*Lopressor® is manufactured by Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
Lopressor 25mg Pills (Generic)
Lopressor 50mg Pills (Generic)
Hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention. Metoprolol is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins). The combination of hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take the medicine with a meal or right after you eat.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- eye pain, vision problems;
- swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- fast, slow, or uneven heartbeat;
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- numbness or tingly feeling in your hands or feet;
- feeling weak, drowsy, restless, or light-headed;
- nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, extreme thirst, headache, confusion, hallucinations, seizure (convulsions);
- increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle pain or weakness or limp feeling;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash; or
- upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
- diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach;
- dizziness, spinning sensation;
- sore throat, body aches;
- blurred vision; or
- ringing in your ears.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of Generic Lopressor.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
This medication may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you light-headed (especially narcotic pain medication or barbiturates). They can add to the side effects of Generic Lopressor.
Many drugs can interact with Generic Lopressor. Below is just a partial list. Tell your doctor if you are using:
- insulin or oral diabetes medication;
- colestipol (Colestid) or cholestyramine (Prevalite, Questran);
- theophylline (Elixophyllin, Respbid, Slo-Bid, Theo-Dur, Uniphyl, and others);
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- HIV or AIDS medicine such as ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra);
- an antidepressant such as bupropion (Wellbutrin, Zyban), fluoxetine (Prozac), or paroxetine (Paxil);
- an antibiotic such as rifampin (Rifadin, Rifamate, Rimactane) or terbinafine (Lamisil);
- anti-malaria medication such as hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil);
- medicine to treat psychiatric or mood disorders, such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), haloperidol (Haldol), lithium (Lithobid), or thioridazine (Mellaril);
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as aspirin, ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others; or
- other heart or blood pressure medications such as clonidine (Catapres), propafenone (Rythmol), quinidine (Quin-G) reserpine, or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Lopressor.
Store Generic Lopressor at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from sunlight and moisture.