Order Metaglip (Generic) as antidiabetic treatment to help manage type 2 diabetes at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Metaglip tablets online with 2.5mg of Glipizide and 250mg of Metformin without prescription and free shipping here.
Generic Metaglip (glipizide and metformin HCl) is an orally administered antidiabetic treatment used to help manage type 2 diabetes. Made with a combination of glipizide and metformin, Generic Metaglip is intended for use with a healthy diet and exercise plan to maintain a healthy blood glucose level.
Generic Metaglip may also be marketed as: Metaglip, Glipizide/Metformin.
*Metaglip® is manufactured by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Each Generic Metaglip pill contains 2.5mg of Glipizide and 250mg of Metformin HCl
Metaglip Glipizide 2.5mg + Metformin 250mg (Generic)
Glipizide and metformin is a combination of two oral diabetes medicines that help control blood sugar levels. Glipizide and metformin is for people with type 2 diabetes who do not use daily insulin injections. This medication is not for treating type 1 diabetes.
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take Generic Metaglip with meals.
Your blood sugar will need to be checked often, and you may need other blood tests at your doctor's office. Visit your doctor regularly.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
This medication may cause lactic acidosis (a build-up of lactic acid in the body, which can be fatal). Lactic acidosis can start slowly and get worse over time. Get emergency medical help if you have even mild symptoms of lactic acidosis, such as: muscle pain or weakness, numb or cold feeling in your arms and legs, trouble breathing, stomach pain, nausea with vomiting, slow or uneven heart rate, dizziness, or feeling very weak or tired.
Stop taking this medication and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion, swelling or rapid weight gain;
- pain or burning with urination;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).
Less serious side effects may include:
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
- headache, dizziness;
- mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain; or
- joint or muscle pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It lowers blood sugar and may increase your risk of lactic acidosis.
Do not use Generic Metaglip if you have congestive heart failure or kidney disease, or if you are in a state of diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment with insulin).
If you need to have any type of x-ray or CT scan using a dye that is injected into your veins, you will need to temporarily stop taking Generic Metaglip.
You may be more likely to have hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) if you take this medication with other drugs that can raise blood sugar, such as:
- diuretics (water pills);
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- heart or blood pressure medication (Cartia, Cardizem, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan, and others);
- niacin (Advicor, Niaspan, Niacor, Simcor, Slo-Niacin, and others);
- phenothiazines (Compazine and others);
- thyroid medicine (Synthroid and others);
- birth control pills and other hormones;
- seizure medicines (Dilantin and others); and
- diet pills or medicines to treat asthma, colds or allergies.
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Keep medication in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.