Order Oxytrol (Generic) pills to treat symptoms of overactive bladder from Watson Pharmaceuticals at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Oxytrol 5mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Oxytrol (Oxybutynin) is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder. Don't let your life revolve around having to go to the bathroom, order Generic Oxytrol now and finally feel relief from overactive bladder symptoms!
Generic Oxytrol is also marketed as Ditropan, Oxybutynin, Oxytrol, Lyrinel XL, and Lenditro.
*Oxytrol® is manufactured by Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Oxytrol 5mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Oxytrol (oxybutynin) reduces muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract. It competitively antagonizes the M1, M2, and M3 subtypes of the muscarinic acetylcholine receptor. It also has direct spasmolytic effects on bladder smooth muscle as a calcium antagonist and local anesthetic.
Use Generic Oxytrol exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Generic Oxytrol comes with patient instructions for safe and effective use. Follow these directions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Oxytrol: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Generic Oxytrol and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- fever with hot, dry skin;
- uneven heart rate;
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- urinating less than usual or not at all; or
- severe itching, burning, or blistering that does not clear up within several hours after removing the skin patch.
Less serious Generic Oxytrol side effects may include:
- mild skin itching, burning, redness, or discoloration where a patch was worn;
- dizziness, drowsiness, weakness;
- dry eyes, blurred vision;
- dry mouth;
- warmth, tingling, or redness under your skin;
- nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
- constipation or diarrhea;
- stuffy nose;
- back pain;
- feeling restless; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use Generic Oxytrol if you are allergic to oxybutynin, or if you have uncontrolled glaucoma, a blockage in your stomach or intestines, or if you are unable to urinate.
Generic Oxytrol can cause blurred vision, drowsiness, or dizziness. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert and able to see clearly. Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Generic Oxytrol.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated while you are using Generic Oxytrol.
Before using Generic Oxytrol, tell your doctor if you regularly use other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold or allergy medicine, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression, or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by oxybutynin.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- atropine (Donnatal, and others);
- dicyclomine (Bentyl);
- glycopyrrolate (Robinul);
- hyoscyamine (Anaspaz, Cystospaz, Levsin, and others);
- mepenzolate (Cantil);
- methantheline (Provocholine);
- methscopolamine (Pamine);
- propantheline (Pro-Banthine);
- scopolamine (Transderm-Scop);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek); or
- antifungal medicine such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Extina, Ketozole, Nizoral, Xolegal), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Oxytrol.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Oxytrol at room temperature away from heat and moisture.