Order Plendil (Generic) pills to treat high blood pressure from AstraZeneca at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Plendil 2.5mg 5mg 10mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Plendil (felodipine) is in a class of drugs called calcium channel blockers. Plendil is one of AstraZeneca's best-selling drugs mainly prescribed to treat high blood pressure & countless off-label uses.
Generic Plendil may also be marketed as: Felodipine, Renedil.
*Plendil® is marketed by AstraZeneca.
Plendil 2.5mg Pills (Generic)
Plendil 5mg Pills (Generic)
Plendil 10mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Plendil (felodipine) is in a class of drugs called calcium channel blockers. Felodipine relaxes (widens) your blood vessels (veins and arteries), which makes it easier for the heart to pump and reduces its workload. Generic Plendil is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). Generic Plendil may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Take Generic Plendil exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
You take Generic Plendil without food or a light meal, but take it the same way each time.
Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release Plendil tablet. Swallow it whole.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Plendil: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- feeling like you might pass out;
- feeling short of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- fast or pounding heartbeats;
- numbness or tingly feeling; or
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling.
Less serious Plendil side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness, drowsiness, weakness;
- feeling restless or nervous;
- nausea, upset stomach, constipation, diarrhea, stomach pain;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- joint pain or muscle cramps;
- warmth, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin;
- mild rash;
- urinating more than usual; or
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
This is not a complete list of Plendil side effects and others may occur.
Before taking Generic Plendil, tell your doctor if you have liver disease or congestive heart failure.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Generic Plendil and lead to potentially dangerous effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor. Do not increase or decrease the amount of grapefruit products in your diet without first talking to your doctor.
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall. Drinking alcohol can lower your blood pressure further and may increase certain side effects of Generic Plendil.
If Generic Plendil is taken with certain other drugs, the effects of either could be increased, decreased, or altered. It is especially important to check with your doctor before combining Felodipine with the following:
- Beta-blocking blood pressure medicines such as Lopressor, Inderal, and Tenormin
- Cimetidine (Tagamet)
- Digoxin (Lanoxin)
- Epilepsy medications such as Tegretol and Dilantin
- Erythromycin (PCE, ERYC, others)
- Itraconazole (Sporanox)
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral)
If you miss a dose, take as soon as remembered; do not take if it is almost time for the next dose, instead, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not "double-up" the dose to catch up.