Order Prandin (Generic) pills as antidiabetic treatment of type 2 diabetes at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Prandin 0.5mg, 1mg, 2mg tablets without prescription and free shipping here…
Prandin (Repaglinide) is a meglitinide antidiabetic. It works to lower blood glucose (sugar) by stimulating the release of insulin from the pancreas gland. Generic Prandin is a fast acting and effective treatment for type 2 diabetes.
Generic Prandin may also be marketed as: Repaglinide, Prandin, GlucoNorm, Surepost, NovoNorm.
*Prandin® is manufactured by Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Prandin 0.5mg Pills (Generic)
Prandin 1mg Pills (Generic)
Prandin 2mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Prandin (repaglinide) is an oral diabetes medicine that helps control blood sugar levels. This medication lowers blood sugar by causing the pancreas to produce insulin. Generic Prandin is used together with diet and exercise to treat type 2 diabetes. Other diabetes medicines are sometimes used in combination with repaglinide if needed.
Take Generic Prandin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Generic Prandin is usually taken 2 to 4 times daily, within 30 minutes before eating a meal. Follow your doctor's instructions. If you skip a meal, do not take your dose of Prandin. Wait until your next meal.
Your blood sugar will need to be checked often, and you may need other blood tests at your doctor's office. Visit your doctor regularly.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Prandin: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- seizure (convulsions);
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate;
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness; or
- fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash.
Less serious Generic Prandin side effects may include:
- runny or stuffy nose, sneezing, cough, cold or flu symptoms;
- diarrhea, nausea;
- back pain, headache;
- blurred vision;
- joint pain; or
- temporary hair loss.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid drinking alcohol while taking Generic Prandin. It lowers blood sugar and may interfere with your diabetes treatment. Do not use Generic Prandin if you are allergic to repaglinide, if you have type 1 diabetes, or if you are in a state of diabetic ketoacidosis (call your doctor for treatment with insulin).
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- deferasirox (Exjade);
- St. John's wort;
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- an antifungal medication such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Sporanox), or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- a barbiturate such as phenobarbital (Solfoton);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), nicardipine (Cardene), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan), and others;
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as delavirdine (Rescriptor), efavirenz (Sustiva, Atripla), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir), and others;
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate), or rifapentine (Priftin); or
- seizure medication such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), primidone (Mysoline), and others.
If you miss a dose of Generic Prandin, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take two doses at once.
Store Generic Prandin at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C), in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Generic Prandin out of the reach of children and away from pets.