Order Praziquantel as an anthelmintic or anti-worm medication at online drugstore - Pharmacy XL. Buy Praziquantel 600mg tablets online to treat worm infections without prescription and with free shipping…
Praziquantel is an anthelmintic or anti-worm medication, and the active ingredient in the popular drug Biltricide. Praziquantel offers highly effective treatment and prevention of numerous infections, and is one of the top prescribed anti-worm medications by doctors!
Praziquantel is also marketed as: Biltricide and Generic Praziquantel.
Praziquantel 600mg Pills
Praziquantel is an anti-worm medication. It prevents newly hatched insect larvae (worms) from growing or multiplying in your body.
Praziquantel is used to treat infections caused by Schistosoma worms, which enter the body through skin that has come into contact with contaminated water. Schistosoma worms are found in Africa, South America, Middle Eastern countries, the Caribbean, and parts of Asia.
Praziquantel is also used to treat infection with liver flukes, caused by a type of worm found in East Asia. This worm enters the body while eating contaminated fish.
Take exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medication with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
Praziquantel is usually taken 3 times in one day. Your doses should be taken 4 to 6 hours apart on that day.
Praziquantel should be taken with a meal.
You may need to break a Praziquantel tablet in order to get the correct dose. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Do not crush or chew the Praziquantel tablet or portion of a tablet. Swallow the pill whole.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Less serious side effects may include:
- tired feeling;
- headache, dizziness;
- nausea, upset stomach;
- mild fever; or
- mild skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
You should not take this medicine if you are allergic to praziquantel, or if you have take rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate) in the last 4 weeks.
Before taking praziquantel, tell your doctor if you have kidney disease, heart disease, liver disease, or a history of seizures or epilepsy.
Do not give this medication to a child younger than 4 years old.
Praziquantel may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Praziquantel and lead to potentially dangerous effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you are using, especially:
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- Generic Chloroquine (Aralen);
- itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Extina, Ketozole, Nizoral, Xolegal);
- dexamethasone (Decadron, Hexadrol);
- erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin);
- St. John's wort;
- rifabutin (Mycobutin) or rifapentine (Priftin);
- a barbiturate such as amobarbital (Amytal), butabarbital (Butisol), mephobarbital (Mebaral), secobarbital (Seconal), or phenobarbital (Solfoton);
- HIV medication such as efavirenz (Sustiva, Generic Atripla), etravirine (Intelence), nevirapine (Viramune), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra);
- medicines to treat narcolepsy, such as armodafinil (Nuvigil) or modafinil (Progivil); or
- seizure medication such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), felbamate (Felbatol), oxcarbazepine (Generic Trileptal), or phenytoin (Dilantin), or primidone (Mysoline).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Praziquantel. Tell your doctor about all medications you use.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.