Order Provanol (Generic) as beta-blocker to improve heart and blood circulation at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy generic Provanol 10mg 40mg or 80mg tablets without prescription and free shipping here…
Provanol (Propranolol) is a beta-blocker which affects the heart and blood circulation. Provanol (Propranolol) is prescribed to patients suffering from chest pains (angina), high blood pressure (hypertension), heart rhythm conditions and other circulatory disorders.
Generic Provanol is also sold under different brand names like: Provanol, Provanol Forte, Provanol SR, Provanol Forte etc...
Provanol 10mg Pills (Generic)
Provanol 20mg Pills (Generic)
Provanol 40mg Pills (Generic)
Provanol 80mg Pills (Generic)
Provanol (Propranolol) is a sympatholytic non-selective beta–blocker used to treat hypertension, severe panic and anxiety, as well as the symptoms of panic attacks including tremors, heart rate disorders, angina (chest pain), and reduce the frequency and severity of repeated migraines.
Take Provanol (Propranolol) exactly as directed by your doctor. Do not take less or more than directed, or for a different period of time. Provanol (Propranolol) may be taken with or without food.
Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water. Do not crush, break or open an extended-release capsule. Do not skip doses or stop using Provanol (Propranolol) without consulting your doctor first.
While on Provanol (Propranolol), you will need to check your blood pressure on a regular basis. Should you have a surgery scheduled while on Provanol (Propranolol), inform your surgeon immediately, in advance, about taking the medication.
This medication may cause abnormal or unusual test results with certain medical tests. Inform any or all of the doctors who are treating you that you are taking Provanol (Propranolol).
Seek urgent emergency help if you experience any of the following allergic reactions: hives, breathing difficulties, swelling of the mouth, tongue, lips or throat.
Stop taking Provanol (Propranolol) and call your doctor immediately if you experience the following serious side effects:
- Dizziness and fainting
- Shortness of breath even with mild activities
- Unusually fast or slow heartbeats
- Upper abdominal pain, nausea, clay-colored stools, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin and/or eyes
- Swollen ankles or feet
- Cold feeling in hands or feet
- Hallucinations, disorientation, depression
- Serious skin reactions including swollen tongue or face, burning in eyes, fever, sore throat, skin pain followed by red/purple rash spreading to face and/or upper body (accompanied by blisters and peeling)
- Common side effects of propranolol include:
- Vomiting, diarrhea and feeling nauseous
- Stomach aches, constipation
- Lessened sex drive, inability to reach sexual climax, impotence
- Insomnia while feeling tired
For the complete list of possible Provanol (Propranolol) side effects, talk to your doctor.
Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to Provanol (Propranolol) or if you have asthma or suffer from heart conditions such as slow heart rate, sick sinus syndrome or AV block (excluding cases where the patient has a pacemaker).
If you have a scheduled surgery, tell your surgeon in advance that you are taking Provanol (Propranolol). Do not change the dose of the medicine or take it for a shorter or longer time than directed without first consulting your doctor. It is possible you will have to gradually take smaller doses of the drug before you stop taking Provanol (Propranolol) completely.
Avoid drinking alcohol while on Provanol (Propranolol).
If you are taking this medication to treat high blood pressure, keep taking it even if you feel better since high blood pressure seldom has noticeable symptoms.
Before taking Provanol (Propranolol), tell your doctor if you have any of the following:
- Low blood pressure
- Emphysema, bronchitis or other respiratory disorders
- Muscle disorders
- Thyroid disorder
- Kidney or liver disease
- Blood circulation disorders (including Raynaud’s Syndrome)
- Congestive heart failure
If you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or breastfeeding, tell your doctor before taking Provanol (Propranolol).
Before taking Provanol (Propranolol), inform your doctor of any other medications you are currently taking, particularly if you are taking the following:
- Haloperidol (Haldol)
- Clonidine (Catapres)
- Dobutamine (Dobutrex)
- Isoproterenol (Isuprel)
- A blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven)
- Digitalis (digoxin, Lanoxin)
- Aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others
- An antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Vanatrip, Limbitrol), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), and others
- Doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin)
- Heart or blood pressure medicine such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta, Amturnide), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), reserpine (Serpasil), verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan), and others
- An MAO inhibitor such as furazolidone (Furoxone), isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), or tranylcypromine (Parnate)
- An ACE inhibitor such as benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), fosinopril (Monopril), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), moexipril (Univasc), perindopril (Aceon), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), or trandolapril (Mavik)
- Amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), propafenone (Rythmol), quinidine (Quin-G)
To learn about additional possible drug interactions with Provanol (Propranolol), talk to your doctor. Also, avoid drinking alcohol while on Provanol (Propranolol).
Store Provanol (Propranolol) at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and the reach of children.