Order Septra pills against delicate bacterial infections from King Pharmaceuticals at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Septra 480mg tablets without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Septra is an antibiotic medication that is made to treat a variety of delicate bacterial infections in the body. It works to remedy sensitive bacterial infections in the urinary tract (UTI), intestine, respiratory system, and ear, as well as some cases of pneumocystis-type pneumonia. Experience better health and order Generic Septra today!
Generic Septra may also be marketed as: Septra, Septra DS, Sulfamethoxazole & Trimethoprim, SMZ-TMP DS, Sulfatrim Pediatric, Bactrim DS.
*Septra SD® is manufactured by King Pharmaceuticals.
Septra 480mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Septra is an antibiotic medication that is made with a combination of sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. Generic Septra works to relief a variety of delicate bacterial infections, including: bronchitis, Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia, traveler's diarrhea, urinary tract infections (UTI), and ear infections. Consult your doctor before taking Generic Septra for either above mentioned conditions, or alternative uses. Generic Septra will not treat viral infections like the flu or a common cold. Generic Septra is not safe to use for children under 2 months old.
Take Generic Septra with a full glass of water. Generic Septra may be taken with or without food. Contact your doctor for the precise instructions that apply to you. Dosage of this medication may change during treatment depending on the severity of your condition and the progression of your illness.
Do not stop taking this medication without first speaking to your doctor, as suddenly halting treatment may worsen your condition. Inform your doctor and surgeon that you are taking this medication before you go in for any surgical procedure or medical test.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Septra: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- fever, chills, swollen glands, body aches, flu symptoms, sores in your mouth and throat;
- new or worsening cough;
- pale skin, feeling light-headed, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating;
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin;
- severe tingling or numbness, slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscle weakness;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- hallucinations, seizure (convulsions);
- low blood sugar (headache, hunger, weakness, sweating, confusion, irritability, or feeling jittery);
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction.
Before taking this medication, consult your doctor if you have a history of any of the following medical conditions:
HIV/AIDS, asthma, bone marrow suppression, blood disorders, porphyria, anemia due to folate vitamin deficiency, vitamin deficiency, kidney disease, liver problems, or G6PD deficiency.
Patients over the age of 55 may be at greater risk of side effects when taking Generic Septra. Contact your doctor for more information.
Avoid direct sunlight, prolonged sun exposure sunlamps and tanning beds when taking Generic Septra, as skin may become more sensitive as a result of taking this treatment. Wear sunscreen and protective clothing when in direct sun light to reduce the risk of melisma.
Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or plan on becoming pregnant before taking this medication. It is not advised to breast feed while using this medication.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- an antidepressant;
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- oral diabetes medication;
- digoxin (Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps);
- a diuretic (water pill);
- indomethacin (Indocin);
- leucovorin, calcium folinate;
- methotrexate (Trexall, Rheumatrex);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), fosinopril (Monopril), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), moexipril (Univasc), perindopril (Aceon), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), or trandolapril (Mavik).
- seizure medication such as phenytoin (Dilantin);
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Septra.
Do not take more than your recommended dosage. Take missed doses as soon as you remember unless it is nearly time for your next treatment.
Keep Generic Septra in a cool, dry place away from heat and moisture. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.