Order Silagra® (Brand) ED pills to treat your erectile dysfunction and give yourself a quick and long lasting erection at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy ED medication Silagra without prescription here to change your sexlife positively forever with rockey hard erections.
Like similar ED pills, Silagra® relaxes the penile blood vessels during sexual stimulation in men. This leads to increased blood flow into the penis, resulting in a prolonged erection. Silagra is a highly effective medication manufactured by one of the leading companies producing generic ED medications in the world, Ajanta Pharmaceuticals, and has the same active ingredient found in Viagra - Sildenafil Citrate.
Silagra is also marketed as:
Sildenafil, Viagra, Sildenafil Citrate, Generic Viagra, and Revatio
*Silagra® is manufactured by Ajanta Pharmaceuticals.
Silagra 100mg Pills (Brand)
Silagra® is a proven erectile dysfunction medication that works by increasing men's blood flow intot the penis, thereby creating a long-lasting erection during sexual arousal and stimulation.
Your doctor/healthcare provider will give you complete and comprehensive details about using Silagra. If you haven't received instructions, then check the patient information booklet.
Silagra is known to work differently for different people. So the time duration in which it starts to work may differ from person to person.In most cases though, it is best when taken 4 hours to 25 minutes prior to having sex. You need to be aroused sexually for Silagra to work and your erection will fade after you complete intercourse.
Every medication takes time to adjust with the body and may show certain side effects that fade away as the body adjusts to Silagra. Common side effects include warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest; stuffy nose; headache; upset stomach; or back pain. Should these side effects persist or become bothersome, speak to your doctor.
Stop taking Silagra immediately and contact your doctor if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Sudden vision loss
- Ringing in your ears
- Sudden hearing loss
- Chest pain or heavy feeling
- Pain spreading from the arm or shoulder
- Irregular heartbeats
- Swelling of hands, ankles or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Vision changes
- Lightheadedness and/or fainting
- Painful erection that lasts 4 hours or longer
Before you begin taking Silagra, meet your health care provider and discuss in detail your past and current medical history. Include any allergic reactions you have to medicines or food. Also include a list of over-the-counter medications you are taking, including herbal pills, dietary supplements and prescription drugs.
Do not take Silagra if you have a history of cardiac problems or bad heart health.
When on Silagra and during sexual activity, stop having intercourse immediately and seek emergency medical care if you notice the following symptoms: chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes, then it might be an indication of a heart attack,
Silagra is also not allowed for people with one or more of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis)
- A blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia
- A bleeding disorder such as hemophilia
- A stomach ulcer; retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye), a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease)
While alcohol usage may not directly interfere with the working of the medication, doctors do not recommend using alcohol as it is a muscle relaxant.
Silagra can react adversely when taken simultaneously with certain medications. The reactions can be mild in nature or extremely severe.
Possible interactiing medications include:
- Nitrates in any form (Ointments, patches, pills). This includes any and all medications containing nitrates including Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro, Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate, sosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket).
- Recreational pills called poppers.
- Bosentan (Tracleer);
- A blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- Cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
- An antibiotic such as erythromycin (E-Mycin, Eryc, Ery-Tab) or clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- Doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), Terazosin (Hytrin);
- HIV medicines such as amprenavir (Agenerase), tipranavir (Aptivus), darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), nevirapine (Viramune), indinavir (Crixivan), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir (Reyataz), or nelfinavir (Viracept);
- An antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- Carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin); or
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane) or rifabutin (Mycobutin).
Silagra is only required if you wish to indulge in sexual intercourse. It is not to be taken regularly. So there is no chance of a missed dosage problem. However, if you forgot to take the medication before having sexual intercourse, then you can take it as soon as you remember it. You must wait for the right amount of time until Silagra is absorbed in your body (about 30-60 minutes).
Medications should possibly be stored at room temperature (59 and 86 degrees F) in its original container. Avoid storing it in places with excessive moisture or direct exposure to heat or light. Keep in a safe place away from pets and children.