Order Staxyn (Generic) at online Pharmacy XL. Online drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy Cheap generic Staxyn 20mg pills from GSK without prescription as a muscle relax ED treatment here ...
Staxyn (Vardenafil) works by helping to relax muscles and increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. For effective relief of erectile dysfunction order Generic Staxyn today!
Generic Staxyn can also be marketed as: Vardenafil, Staxyn, Generic Levitra, and Levitra
*Staxyn® is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.
Staxyn 20mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Staxyn (vardenafil) works by helping to relax muscles and increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps men to achieve and maintain an erection.
Generic Staxyn is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Take Generic Staxyn exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Generic Staxyn can be taken with or without food.
Generic Staxyn is usually taken only when needed, about 60 minutes before sexual activity.
Do not take Generic Staxyn more than once a day. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses.
Stop using Generic Staxyn and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss. Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Staxyn: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
During sexual activity, if you become dizzy or nauseated, or have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of Generic Staxyn.
Stop using Generic Staxyn and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer; or
- seizure (convulsions).
Less serious Generic Staxyn side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- runny or stuffy nose;
- headache, dizziness;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Generic Staxyn.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Generic Staxyn and lead to potentially dangerous effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor.
Do not use any other drug to treat impotence, such as alprostadil (Caverject, Muse, Edex) or yohimbine (Yocon, Yodoxin, others), unless your doctor tells you to.
Do not take Generic Staxyn with similar medications such as sildenafil (Viagra) or tadalafil (Cialis).
Before taking Generic Staxyn, tell your doctor about all other medications you use for erectile dysfunction, or if you are using any of the following medications:
- conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- imatinib (Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medications such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), tamsulosin (Flomax);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- heart rhythm medicine such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), quinidine (Quin-G), procainamide (Procan, Pronestyl), or sotalol (Betapace); or
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), saquinavir (Invirase), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Staxyn.
Since Generic Staxyn is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
Store Generic Staxyn in a cool dry place. Keep away from children and pets.