Order Stendra (Generic) pills as fast acting ED treatment (Avanafil) from Vivus at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy Cheap Generic Stendra Avanafil 50mg 100mg tablets without prescription as the best ED treatment alternative here ...
Stendra is the fastest acting ED treatment on the market today. Generic Stendra (Avanafil) is the recently FDA approved, fast-acting ED medicine that works wonders in just 15 minutes! Offered here for the first time ever, no more waiting for ED treatment to take effect, this revolutionary new treatment activates in as little as 15 minutes. Generic Stendra works similar to Viagra, Cialis and Levitra, only it is the fastest-acting drug in this category.
Generic Stendra is also marketed as: Stendra, Avanafil, Generic Avanafil, Generic Viagra and Viagra
*Stendra® is a registered trademark of Vivus Inc.
Stendra 100mg Pills (Generic)
Stendra 50mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Stendra (avanafil) relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Generic Stendra is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence).
Take Generic Stendra exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results. This medicine can be taken with or without food.
Generic Stendra is usually taken only when needed, about 30 minutes before sexual activity. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Stendra: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you become dizzy or nauseated during sexual activity, or if you have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of Generic Stendra.
Stop using Generic Stendra and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- changes in vision or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious Generic Stendra side effects may include:
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest;
- headache, mild dizziness;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sinus pain, or sore throat;
- diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Stendra. Avoid drinking more than 3 alcoholic beverages while you are taking Stendra.
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Stendra and lead to potentially dangerous effects. Discuss the use of grapefruit products with your doctor.
Avoid using other medicines to treat erectile dysfunction, such as sildenafil (Viagra), tadalafil (Cialis), or vardenafil (Levitra) while you are taking Stendra.
This medication will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases--including HIV and AIDS. Using a condom is the only way to protect yourself from these diseases.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- conivaptan (Vaprisol);
- imatinib (Gleevec);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater, Rifamate), or rifapentine (Priftin);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), posaconazole (Noxafil), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- a barbiturate such as phenobarbital (Solfoton);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), silodosin (Rapaflo), or tamsulosin (Flomax, Jalyn);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta, Amturnide), diltiazem (Cardizem, Cartia, Dilacor, Diltia, Diltzac, Taztia, Tiazac), enalapril (Vasotec), nicardipine (Cardene), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), quinidine (Quin-G), verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan, Tarka), and others;
- HIV or AIDS medications such as atazanavir (Reyataz), darunavir (Prezista), delavirdine (Rescriptor), efavirenz (Sustiva), etravirine (Intelence), nevirapine (Viramune), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra), or saquinavir (Invirase);
- seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), and others; or
- the hepatitis C medications boceprevir (Victrelis) or telaprevir (Incivek).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Stendra.
Generic Stendra is used only as needed, thus missed dosages are not relevant. However, one should not take more than a doctor's recommended dose, and never more than once in twenty-four hours.
The ideal temperature for storing Generic Stendra is between 59 and 86 degrees (or 15 and 30 degrees Celsius) away from heat, moisture, and sunlight. Keep this medication a safe distance away from children and pets.