Order Strattera (Generic) at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Strattera 10mg, 18mg, 25mg or 40mg tablets or capsules as ADHD medication online without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Strattera (Atomoxetine) is used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Generic Strattera is available in tablet and capsule form and you can order it here today for a fraction of the regular price!
Generic Strattera is also marketed as: Atomoxetine, Strattera, Attentin, Tomoxetin.
*Strattera® is a registered trademark of Eli Lilly & Company.
Strattera 10mg Pills (Generic)
Strattera 18mg Pills (Generic)
Strattera 25mg Pills (Generic)
Strattera 40mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Strattera (Atomoxetine) is prescribed primarily for the treatment of ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) in children, adolescents and adults. This disorder is marked by either constant activity, a persistent inability to stay focused, or both. This medication works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural chemicals in the brain (neurotransmitters).
Take Generic Strattera exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medicine with a full glass of water.
Generic Strattera is usually taken once daily, but it may be taken in the morning and late afternoon. Follow your doctor's instructions.
It is important to use Strattera regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Strattera: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop taking Generic Strattera and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- chest pain, shortness of breath, fast or uneven heartbeats;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- unusual thoughts or behavior, aggression, hallucinations (seeing things that are not there);
- nausea, pain in your upper stomach, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- increased blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, seizure);
- urinating less than usual or not at all; or
- numbness, burning pain, or tingly feeling.
Less serious Generic Strattera side effects may include:
- feeling irritable;
- feeling dizzy or drowsy;
- cough, dry mouth;
- skin rash or itching;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- increased menstrual cramps; or
- impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid using or handling an open or broken capsule. If the medicine from inside the capsule gets in your eyes, rinse them thoroughly with water and call your doctor. Strattera may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Do not use Generic Strattera if you are allergic to atomoxetine or if you have glaucoma or pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal gland).
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- albuterol (Proventil, Ventolin);
- amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone);
- bupropion (Wellbutrin, Zyban);
- celecoxib (Celebrex);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- doxorubicin (Adriamycin);
- methadone (Dolophine, Methadose);
- metoclopramide (Reglan);
- quinidine (Quin-G);
- ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra);
- ranitidine (Zantac);
- terbinafine (Lamisil);
- an antidepressant such as citalopram (Celexa), clomipramine (Anafranil); escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), or sertraline (Zoloft); or
- antihistamines or sleep medicine such as diphenhydramine (Benadryl, Unisom, and others) or chlorpheniramine (Chlor-Trimeton and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Strattera.
Store at room temperature at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) away from light and moisture.