Order Tenoretic (Generic) to treat high blood pressure with ease at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy generic Tenoretic 25mg or 100mg Tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Tenoretic (atenolol and chlorthalidone) is used to treat people with high blood pressure. Generic Tenoretic is one of the most prescribed medications for Hypertension and has been on the market for over 25 years! Now you can order it for a fraction of its regular price!
Generic Tenoretic is also marketed as: Tenoretic or Atenolol/Chlortalidone.
*Tenoretic® is manufactured by AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals.
Tenoretic 25mg Pills (Generic)
Tenoretic 100mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Tenoretic is in a group of drugs called beta-blockers and is used to treat people high blood pressure. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation.
Generic Tenoretic is a beta-blocker and diuretic combination. It works by interfering with certain body chemicals that cause the heart to beat with less force and pump out less blood. This allows the heart to beat more slowly and regularly. By blocking these chemicals, blood vessels are relaxed and widened, allowing blood pressure to decrease. The diuretic works by causing the kidney to eliminate larger-than-normal amounts of water.
Take Generic Tenoretic exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medicine with food if it upsets your stomach.
Generic Tenoretic is only part of a complete program of treatment for hypertension that may also include diet, exercise, and weight control.
Follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines very closely if you are being treated for hypertension.
Keep using this medicine as directed, even if you feel well.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- fast, slow, or uneven heartbeats;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling, rapid weight gain;
- pale skin, easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin, trouble concentrating;
- confusion, hallucinations, seizure (convulsions);
- cold feeling in your hands and feet;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- dry mouth, extreme thirst, drowsiness, restless feeling, nausea, vomiting, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle pain or weakness, fainting; or
- memory problems, weakness, loss of appetite, feeling unsteady, shallow breathing or breathing that stops.
Less serious side effects may include:
- dizziness, spinning sensation;
- tired feeling;
- diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach;
- mild itching or skin rash; or
- impotence, loss of interest in sex, or trouble having an orgasm.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Tell your doctor if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Tenoretic or to any other sulfonamide, such as acetazolamide, celecoxib, hydrochlorothiazide, glyburide, probenecid, sulfamethoxazole, or zonisamide
- you have congestive heart failure that has not been treated, a very slow heartbeat, or certain types of irregular heartbeat (eg, moderate to severe heart block)
- you are unable to urinate
- you are taking mibefradil
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you are using, especially:
- Other blood pressure medications, especially Generic Clonidine (Catapres), (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), felodipine (Plendil), nicardipine (Cardene), nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat), nimodipine (Nimotop), nisoldipine (Sular), reserpine (Serpasil), or Generic verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps);
- dobutamine (Dobutrex);
- indomethacin (Indocin);
- isoproterenol (Isuprel Mistometer);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- a diabetes medication such as Generic Insulin, glyburide (Diabeta, Micronase, Glynase), glipizide (Glucotrol), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), or metformin (Glucophage);
- heart rhythm medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone) or Generic Norpace (Norpace);
- a diuretic (water pill) such as chlorothiazide (Diuril), hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ, HydroDiuril, Hyzaar, Lopressor, Vasoretic, Zestoretic), chlorthalidone (Hygroton, Thalitone), indapamide (Lozol), metolazone (Mykrox, Zaroxolyn), and others; or
- steroid medications (prednisone and others).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Tenoretic.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Tenoretic at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light.