Order Tenormin (Generic) for highly effective treatment of hypertension (Atenolol) from Astra-Zeneca at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Tenormin 25mg, 50mg or 100mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Tenormin (Atenolol) belongs to a group of medicines called beta-blockers. It reduces the heart rate and the force of heart muscle contraction and lowers blood pressure. Generic Tenormin offers highly effective treatment of hypertension, and is one of the top prescribed medications by doctors!
Generic Tenormin may also be marketed as: Atenolol, Tenormin, Duratenol and Jenatenol.
*Tenormin® is manufactured by AstraZeneca.
Tenormin 100mg Pills (Generic)
Tenormin 25mg Pills (Generic)
Tenormin 50mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Tenormin is used to treat high blood pressure. It also is used to prevent angina (chest pain) and heart attacks. Occasionally doctors prescribe Generic Tenormin for treatment of alcohol withdrawal, prevention of migraine headache, and bouts of anxiety. When used for high blood pressure it is effective alone or combined with other high blood pressure medications, particularly with a thiazide-type water pill (diuretic).
Take this medication with a full glass of water. Generic Tenormin can be taken with or without food. Take it exactly as prescribed, even if your symptoms have disappeared. Try not to miss any doses, especially if you are taking Atenolol once a day.
Take Generic Tenormin at the same time every day. Do not crush, break, or chew the tablets. Swallow them whole. Do not stop taking Generic Tenormin abruptly unless you are directed to do so by your doctor. Stopping Generic Tenormin abruptly may cause your condition to become worse.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- slow or uneven heartbeats;
- feeling light-headed, fainting;
- feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- swelling of your ankles or feet;
- nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- depression; or
- cold feeling in your hands and feet.
Less serious Generic Tenormin side effects may include:
- decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- tired feeling; or
- anxiety, nervousness.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur.
You should not use Generic Tenormin if you are allergic to atenolol, or if you have certain heart conditions such as slow heartbeats, or heart block.
Generic Tenormin can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert. Avoid drinking alcohol, which could increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking Generic Tenormin.
Generic Tenormin can cause harm to an unborn baby. Do not use it if you are pregnant. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment.
Before taking Generic Tenormin, tell your doctor if you are using:
- allergy treatments (or if you are undergoing allergy skin-testing);
- amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone);
- clonidine (Catapres);
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin);
- disopyramide (Norpace);
- guanabenz (Wytensin);
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam);
- a diabetes medication such as insulin, glyburide (Diabeta, Micronase, Glynase), glipizide (Glucotrol), chlorpropamide (Diabinese), or metformin (Glucophage);
- a heart medication such as nifedipine (Procardia, Adalat), reserpine (Serpasil), verapamil (Calan, Verelan, Isoptin), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem);
- medicine for asthma or other breathing disorders, such as albuterol (Ventolin, Proventil), bitolterol (Tornalate), metaproterenol (Alupent), pirbuterol (Maxair), terbutaline (Brethaire, Brethine, Bricanyl), and theophylline (Theo-Dur, Theolair); or
- cold medicines, stimulant medicines, or diet pills.
If you are using any of these drugs, you may not be able to take Generic Tenormin, or you may need dosage adjustments or special tests during treatment.
There may be other drugs not listed that can affect Generic Tenormin.
Never take 2 doses of Generic Tenormin at the same time. If you miss a dose of Generic Tenormin, take it as soon as you remember. If it's within 8 hours of your next scheduled dose, skip the one you missed and go back to your regular dosage schedule.