Order Tenvir (Generic) antiviral reverse transcriptase inhibitor to treat HIV infection (HIV Treatment) at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online Drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy Cheap Generic Tenvir 300mg pills without prescirption here ...
Generic Tenvir (Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate) is an antiviral reverse transcriptase inhibitor, which works to treat HIV infection. The highly effective Generic Tenvir medication is widely used for curing patients suffering from HIV infection, and is one of the most prescribed medications of its kind by doctors worldwide.
Generic Tenvir is also marketed as: Tenvir or Truvada.
*Tenvir® is manufactured by Cipla Limited.
Tenvir 300mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Tenvir prevents the multiplication of HIV and HBV in the body and is used for the treatment of HIV infection or chronic hepatitis B, or both. Specifically, this medication interferes with enzymes used for making copies of the virus-in HIV it interferes with virus reverse transcriptase and in HBV it interferes with virus DNA polymerase. Because of its actions, Generic Tenvir is known as nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibiton.
Take on tablet daily taken orally with or without food. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions. Use Generic Tenvir as directed by your doctor.
Common side effects of Generic Tenvir:
Abnormal skin sensations; back pain; changes in body fat; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; headache; indigestion; loss of appetite; nausea; sleeplessness; sweating; vomiting; weakness; weight loss.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing;
- tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); anxiety;
- bone pain; chest pain; dark urine; decreased urination or difficulty urinating; extreme weakness or tiredness;
- fast or irregular heartbeat; feeling cold, especially in the arms and legs; fever, chills, or sore throat;
- light-colored bowel movements (stools); lightheadedness; mental or mood changes (eg, depression);
- muscle or joint aches; not feeling like eating for several days; numbness, burning,
- pain, or tingling in the hands or feet; pneumonia; rapid breathing; severe or persistent nausea or vomiting;
- shortness of breath; stomach pain; unusual muscle pain;
- unusual stomach discomfort; unusual tiredness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
Some medical conditions may interact with Generic Tenvir . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of bone problems or kidney problems (including dialysis treatment), or if you are overweight
- if you have liver problems, including hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
Do not give Generic Tenvir to children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Talk to your doctor or health care provider if you have a history of liver disease, including hepatitis. HIV-infected patients with liver disease including chronic hepatitis B or C, who are treated with antiretrovirals, have a higher risk of severe and potentially fatal liver complications.
Do NOT use Generic Tenvir if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Generic Tenvir
- you have a history of abnormal liver function tests, severe liver problems (eg, an enlarged liver), or lactic acidosis
- you take adefovir or other medicines that contain tenofovir
- you take a medicine that may harm your kidneys (eg, an aminoglycoside antibiotic [eg, gentamicin], amphotericin B, cyclosporine, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug [eg, Generic Ibuprofen], tacrolimus, vancomycin). Ask your doctor if you are not sure if any of your medicines might harm your kidneys
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
If you miss a dose of Generic Tenvir, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Generic Tenvir at room temperature. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom.