Order Topamax (Generic) to reduce seizures and prevent migraine headaches (Topiramate) at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Topamax 25mg 50mg 100mg or 200mg tablets online without prescription and with free shipping here…
Topamax (Topiramate) is a neuronal stabilizing agent, also known as an anticonvulsant medication. Generic Topamax affects several chemicals in the brain that help to reduce seizure activity and prevent migraine headaches from occurring.
Topamax may also be marketed as:
Epitomax, Tipiramate, Tipiramato, Topamac, Topiramate.
*Topamax® is a registered trademark of Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceuticals.
Topamax 100mg Pills (Generic)
Topamax 200mg Pills (Generic)
Topamax 25mg Pills (Generic)
Topamax 50mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Topamax (topiramate) is a seizure medication, also called an anticonvulsant. Generic Topamax is used alone or in combination with other medications to treat seizures in adults and children. Generic Topamax is also used to prevent migraine headaches in adults. It will only prevent migraine headaches or reduce the number of attacks. It will not treat a headache that has already begun.
Take Generic Topamax exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Generic Topamax can be taken with or without food. The Topamax tablet should be swallowed whole.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Topamax: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden vision loss, pain around or behind your eyes;
- dry mouth, increased thirst, drowsiness, decreased sweating, increased body temperature, and hot, dry skin,
- confusion, slowed thinking, memory problems, trouble concentrating, problems with speech or balance;
- vomiting, loss of appetite, tired feeling, irregular heartbeats, feeling like you might pass out;
- severe pain in your side or lower back, painful or difficult urination.
Less serious Generic Topamax side effects may include:
- mild dizziness, feeling nervous;
- numbness or tingly feeling;
- diarrhea, weight loss; or
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Generic Topamax may cause blurred vision or impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert and able to see clearly. Avoid drinking alcohol. It can increase certain side effects of Generic Topamax, and can also increase your risk of a seizure.
Ketogenic or "ketosis" diets that are high in fat and low in carbohydrates can increase the risk of kidney stones. Avoid the use of such diets while you are taking Topamax.
Cold or allergy medicine, sedatives, narcotic pain medicine, sleeping pills, muscle relaxers, and medicine for depression or anxiety can add to sleepiness caused by Generic Topamax.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- lithium (Eskalith, LithoBid);
- hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ, HydroDiuril, Hyzaar, Lopressor, Vasoretic, Zestoretic);
- metformin (Glucophage, Actoplus Met, Avandamet, Fortamet, Janumet, PrandiMet, Riomet);
- atropine (Atreza, Sal-Tropine), belladonna (Donnatal, and others), benztropine (Cogentin), dimenhydrinate (Dramamine), methscopolamine (Pamine), or scopolamine (Transderm-Scop);
- bronchodilators such as ipratropium (Atrovent) or tiotropium (Spiriva);
- bladder or urinary medications such as darifenacin (Enablex), solifenacin (Vesicare), and others;
- glaucoma medications such as acetazolamide (Diamox) or methazolamide (Neptazane); or
- other seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), lamotrigine (Lamictal), phenytoin (Dilantin), valproic acid (Depakote, Depakene), or zonisamide (Zonegran).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Topamax.
If you miss a dose of Generic Topamax, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Generic Topamax at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, light, and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Topiramate out of the reach of children and away from pets.