Order Viramune (Generic) antiviral medication to prevent HIV cells from multiplying (HIV Treatment) at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Online Drugstore Pharmacy XL is world's biggest online pharmacy with free shipping worldwide. Buy Cheap Generic Viramune 200mg pills without prescirption here ...
Viramune is an antiviral medication that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) cells from multiplying in your body. Viramune is used to treat HIV, which causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Experience better health and order Generic Viramune today!
Viramune may also be marketed as: Nevirapine, Generic Viramine or Viramune XR
*Viramune® is manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Viramune 200mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Viramune is an antiviral medication that prevents human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) cells from multiplying in your body. Generic Viramune is used to treat HIV, which causes the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Generic Viramune will not prevent or cure HIV or AIDS.
Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Generic Viramune is usually taken only once daily for the first 2 weeks, and then increased to twice daily. Starting with a low dose can reduce your risk of skin reactions. Follow your doctor's instructions about how often to take the medication.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: tired feeling, joint or muscle pain, muscle weakness, skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, mouth sores, trouble breathing, or swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Generic Viramune can cause life-threatening effects on the liver. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these liver symptoms while taking nevirapine: skin rash, nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, low fever, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Generic Viramune may also cause severe or life-threatening skin reactions. Contact your doctor at once if you have fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling. This type of reaction is a medical emergency.
Stop using Generic Viramune and call your doctor at once if you have:
- fever, swollen gums, painful mouth sores, pain when swallowing, skin sores, cold or flu symptoms, cough, trouble breathing;
- any other signs of new infection; or
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild.
Common side effects may include:
- mild nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or stomach pain;
- muscle pain;
- headache, tired feeling; or
- changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It may increase your risk of liver damage.
Taking this medication will not prevent you from passing HIV to other people. Do not have unprotected sex or share razors or toothbrushes. Talk with your doctor about safe ways to prevent HIV transmission during sex. Sharing drug or medicine needles is never safe, even for a healthy person.
Many drugs can interact with nevirapine, or make it less effective. Not all possible interactions are listed here. Tell your doctor about all your medications and any you start or stop using during treatment with Generic Viramune, especially:
- fentanyl, methadone;
- a blood thinner (warfarin, Coumadin);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin or rifabutin;
- antifungal medicine such as fluconazole or voriconazole;
- ergot medicine such as ergotamine, dihydroergotamine, ergonovine, or methylergonovine;
- heart or blood pressure medications such as amiodarone, diltiazem, disopyramide, felodipine, nifedipine, verapamil, and others;
- medication to prevent organ transplant rejection;
- other HIV medicines such as darunavir, fosamprenavir, nelfinavir, indinavir, ritonavir, or saquinavir; or
- seizure medication such as carbamazepine, clonazepam, or ethosuximide.
This list is not complete and many other drugs can interact with Generic Viramune.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.