Order Voltaren (Generic) pills as non steroidal anti-inflammatory drug from Novartis at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy Voltaren 50mg or 100mg tablets online without prescription and with free shipping here…
Generic Voltaren (Diclofenac) is a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug. This medicine works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain inflammation. Generic Voltaren is one of the most prescribed medications for reducing inflammation, and now you can order it for a fraction of its regular price!
Generic Voltaren is also marketed as Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor.
*Voltaren® is manufactured by Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
Voltaren 100mg Pills (Generic)
Voltaren 50mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Voltaren is a non steroidal anti inflammatory drug (NSAID). This medicine works by reducing substances in the body that cause pain inflammation. Voltaren is used to treat pain or inflammation caused by rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.
Take Generic Voltaren (diclofenac) exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Voltaren: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Generic Voltaren and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath, slurred speech, problems with vision or balance;
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- swelling or rapid weight gain, urinating less than usual or not at all;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- neck stiffness, chills, increased sensitivity to light, purple spots on the skin, and/or seizure (convulsions); or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Generic Voltaren side effects may include:
- upset stomach, mild heartburn or stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation bloating, gas;
- dizziness, headache, nervousness;
- skin itching or rash;
- blurred vision; or
- ringing in your ears.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using any cold, allergy, or other pain medicine. Medicines similar to diclofenac are contained in many combination medicines. Taking certain products together can cause you to get too much of this type of medication. Check the label to see if a medicine contains aspirin, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, or naproxen.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It may increase your risk of stomach bleeding. Avoid exposure to sunlight or tanning beds. Generic Voltaren can make you sunburn more easily. Wear protective clothing and use sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) when you are outdoors.
Ask your doctor before using an antidepressant such as citalopram (Celexa), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Paxil), or sertraline (Zoloft). Taking any of these medicines with an NSAID may cause you to bruise or bleed easily.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- isoniazid (for treating tuberculosis);
- lithium (Eskalith, Lithobid);
- methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall);
- pronbenecid (Benemid);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate);
- secobarbital (Seconal);
- sertraline (Zoloft);
- sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim, Septra, Sulfatrim, SMX-TMP, and others);
- teniposide (Vumon);
- zafirlukast (Accolate);
- a diuretic (water pill) such as furosemide (Lasix).
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- antifungal medication such as fluconazole (Diflucan) or voriconazole (Vfend);
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others;
- cholesterol-lowering medicine such as fenofibrate (Antara, Fenoglide, Lipofen, Lofibra, TriCor, Triglide), fluvastatin (Lescol), or lovastatin (Mevacor, Altoprev, Advicor); or
- heart or blood pressure medication such as amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), benazepril (Lotensin), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), quinapril (Accupril), ramipril (Altace), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Voltaren.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Voltaren at room temperature away from moisture and heat.