Voveran Emulgel (Generic)
Order Voveran Emulgel (Generic) tube as powerful tool to relieve local pain and inflammation at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Voveran Emulgel 50gm online without prescription and free shipping here…
Voveran Emulgel (Diclofenac) is used to relieve local pain and inflammation caused by a variety of muscle, joint, tendon and ligament injuries, such as sprains, strains and bruises. It can also be used for rheumatism and, when prescribed by a doctor, osteoarthritis.
Emugel 50gm tube (Generic)
· Soft tissue rheumatism
· Osteoarthritis of superficial joints such as the knee
· Allergic inflammation of the skin (contact dermatitis)
· Abnormal reaction of the skin to light, usually a rash (photosensitivity)
· Allergic reactions such as narrowing of the airways (bronchospasm) or swelling of the lips, throat and tongue (angioedema)
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Should not be used by
· People in whom aspirin or other NSAIDs, eg ibuprofen, cause allergic reactions such as asthma attacks, itchy rash (urticaria), nasal inflammation (rhinitis) or swelling of the lips, tongue and throat (angioedema)
· Diclofenac is not recommended for use in children.
This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to one or any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
No interactions have been reported between diclofenac and other medicines. However, the manufacturer recommends that diclofenac should not be used in combination with any other medicines containing diclofenac and that it should only be used with caution in combination with NSAIDs that are taken by mouth, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
For interactions between diclofenac taken by mouth and other medicines, consult the factsheets listed below.
· If you are taking diclofenac as needed, take the missed dose if it is needed, then wait the recommended or prescribed amount of time before taking another dose.