Order Wellbutrin (Generic) to treat major depressive or seasonal disorders from GSK at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Wellbutrin 150mg tablets online without prescription and free shipping here…
Wellbutrin (bupropion) is an antidepressant used to treat major depressive disorder and seasonal affective disorder. This medicine works by blocking the reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine in the brain, thereby helping to balance specific natural substances in the brain called neurotransmitters.
Generic Wellbutrin is also marketed as: Wellbutrin sustained -release (SR), bupropion hydrochloride, Budeprion, Budeprion, Aplenzin, Zyban and Buproban.
*Wellbutrin® is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline.
Wellbutrin 150mg Pills (Generic)
Generic Wellbutrin (bupropion) is an antidepressant medication. It works in the brain to treat depression. Generic Wellbutrin is used to treat major depressive disorder and seasonal affective disorder. At least one brand of bupropion (Zyban) is used to help people stop smoking by reducing cravings and other withdrawal effects
Take Generic Wellbutrin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Too much of this medicine can increase your risk of a seizure.
Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release Generic Wellbutrin tablet. Swallow it whole.
Most patients taking Generic Wellbutrin rarely report any side effects. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Some of the most common side effects include:
- Dry mouth
- Weight loss
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
Antidepressants may increase the risk of suicidal thoughts or actions in children, teenagers, and young adults. However, depression and certain other mental problems may also increase the risk of suicide. Talk with the patient's doctor to be sure that the benefits of using Generic Wellbutrin outweigh the risks.
Do NOT take Generic Wellbutrin if:
- You are allergic to any ingredient in Generic Wellbutrin or bupropion
- You are taking any other medicine that contains bupropion
- You have a history of an eating disorder (e.g. anorexia, bulimia) or seizures (e.g. epilepsy)
- You are suddenly stopping the use of alcohol or sedatives (e.g. benzodiazepines) after long-term use
- You are taking or have taken linezolid or a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (e.g. phenelzine) within the last 14 days
You should talk with your doctor prior to taking this drug if you have:
- Seizures or epilepsy (see Wellbutrin Seizures)
- A brain tumor
- A history of head trauma or brain injury
- Bipolar disorder (also known as manic depression) or a family history of bipolar disorder
- Heart disease
- A recent history of a heart attack
- A history of suicide attempts or suicidal thoughts
- Liver problems, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives
Also, let your doctor know if you:
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Drink alcohol regularly
Always alert your doctor of any medications you are currently taking, both prescription and non-prescription, or any dietary supplements. Generic Wellbutrin may interact with the following medicines:
- Other antidepressants
- Amantadine (Symmetrel®)
- Antipsychotic medications (used to treat hallucinations orschizophrenia)
- Beta blockers, such as: Atenolol (Tenormin®), Bisoprolol (Zebeta®), Carvedilol (Coreg®, Coreg CR®), Labetalol (Trandate®), Metoprolol (Lopressor®, Toprol XL®), Nadolol (Corgard®), Propranolol (Inderal®), Sotalol (Betapace®), Timolol (Blocadren)
- Certain arrhythmia medications, including propafenone(Rythmol®) and flecainide (Tambocor®)
- Clopidogrel (Plavix®)
- Cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan®)
- Doxorubicin (Adriamycin®, Doxil®)
- Efavirenz (Sustiva®)
- Levodopa (Parcopa®, Sinemet®, Sinemet CR®,Stalevo®)
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), including: Isocarboxazid (Marplan®), Phenelzine (Nardil®), Rasagiline (Azilect®), Selegiline (Eldepryl®, Emsam®, Zelapar®), Tranylcypromine (Parnate®)
- Nelfinavir (Viracept®)
- Nicotine patches (NicoDerm CQ®)
- Orphenadrine (Norflex®)
- Ritonavir (Norvir®) or lopinavir and ritonavir (Kaletra®)
- Steroids, such as prednisone or methylprednisolone (Medrol®)
- Tamoxifen (Nolvadex®)
- Ticlopidine (Ticlid®)
This list does not include all possible drug interactions. Consult your doctor for all possible interactions.
If you miss a dose of this medicine, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not double doses.
Store Generic Wellbutrin Tablets at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C), in a tight, light-resistant container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Generic Wellbutrin out of the reach of children and away from pets.