Order Zyban (Generic) pills as nicotine-free stop smoking drug from GlaxoSmithKline at online pharmacy - Pharmacy XL. Buy generic Zyban 150mg tablets without prescription and free shipping here…
Generic Zyban (Bupropion) is used to relieve mental depression and is used as part of a support program to help you stop smoking. Bupropion is sold under different brand names for different uses. Zyban is the only nicotine-free smoking-cessation aid by GlaxoSmithKline with outstanding anti-depressant abilities!
Zyban is also marketed as: Aplenzin, Bupropion, Generic Zyban, Wellbutrin.
*Zyban® is a registered trademark of GlaxoSmithKline.
Zyban 150mg Pills (Generic)
Zyban (bupropion) is a is an antidepressant medicine that has been found to aid in the stopping of smoking.
Zyban is used to help people stop smoking by reducing cravings and other withdrawal effects. Other brands of bupropion (Aplenzin, Budeprion, Forfivo XL, Wellbutrin) are used to treat major depressive disorder or seasonal affective disorder.
Swallow this medication whole. Do not crush or chew the tablets or the sustained activity of the drug will be destroyed and the chances of side effects occurring may be increased.
Take as directed, usually twice daily for 7 to 12 weeks. Do not take more or less medication than prescribed. Since this drug can cause sleeplessness at first, it is best not to take it near bedtime. Taking more than the recommended dose of bupropion will increase your risk of having a seizure.
It is advised to continue smoking for the first week after starting this drug, until it reaches higher levels in your blood. Do not smoke if using any nicotine products with this drug. Too much nicotine can cause serious side effects. Do not stop taking this medication without notifying your doctor.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Zyban: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor, such as: mood or behavior changes, anxiety, panic attacks, trouble sleeping, or if you feel impulsive, irritable, agitated, hostile, aggressive, restless, hyperactive (mentally or physically), more depressed, or have thoughts about suicide or hurting yourself.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- seizure (convulsions);
- fast heartbeats;
- fever, swollen glands, rash or itching, joint pain, or general ill feeling;
- confusion, trouble concentrating, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious Zyban side effects may include:
- dry mouth, nausea, stomach pain;
- headache, dizziness, ringing in your ears;
- loss of interest in sex;
- sore throat, muscle pain;
- mild itching or skin rash, increased sweating, increased urination; or
- changes in appetite, weight loss or gain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Drinking alcohol may increase your risk of seizures. If you drink alcohol regularly, talk with your doctor before changing the amount you drink. Zyban can cause seizures in people who drink a lot of alcohol and then suddenly quit drinking when they start using the medication.
Zyban may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Many drugs can interact with Zyban. Not all possible interactions are listed here. Tell your doctor about all your medications and any you start or stop using during treatment with Zyban, especially:
- medication used to prevent blood clots, such as clopidogrel, ticlopidine, tirofiban;
- heart or blood pressure medication such as atenolol, flecainide, metoprolol, propafenone, propranolol, and others;
- HIV or AIDS medications such as efavirenz or ritonavir; or
- seizure medication such as carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin.
This list is not complete and many other drugs can interact with Zyban.